Kinda like a love triangle

Lexi spent the night at the hotel again. She eventually got her bags. A few hours later her and John were at the stadium, where Monday Night Raw was being held. Lexi was super excited to finally be able to meet some more WWE superstars and divas.

Lexi's POV

John I'm gonna go so I can meet some superstars and divas. Ok, but be careful, he said with a smile. He hugged her and headed over to his locker room. I went around the stadium looking around until I stopped by the Divas locker room, to meet some of my favourite divas. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Someone opened the door, my smile faded away as soon as I saw Aj. I couln't stand her ever since she cost John his Money in the Bank ladder match. I walked past her and introduced myself to the other divas. Hi, umm I'm John Cena's new maid, and I was looking around to meet some of my favourite people in the WWE. Are you Lexi? Nikki Bella asked. Umm yea, how'd you know? John's been taking a lot about you to everyone, it's so nice meeting you. You too. She was so nice along with her sister Brie and the other divas. All except Aj. She was in a corner with a huge frown on her face.

Aj's POV

Lexi thinks she can just waltz in here and take John away from me. Yea, sure I'm dating Dolph but I can just dump him for John. In fact I'll stop by John's locker room and ask him if we can go to lunch later. If he says yes I'll call TMZ and sometime during the date I'll kiss him. Yup, I'll ask John right now. I skipped over to John's locker room and knocked on his door. I'm guessing he just got out the shower and was getting dressed because he was in his jean shorts and had his shirt in his hand. Hey John. Hey, what are you doing here? Oh I wanted to know if you wanted to go to lunch later. Umm, I can't I was gonna ask Lexi if she wanted to get some ice-cream. Are you kidding me she has him wrapped around her finger, I said in my head. Ok, well then can you go to dinner with me? I said with a pout face. Uhh, fine we'll go at 8pm. Yayy!! Thanks John. Then I skipped away. Haha, Lexi I'm going to dinner with John.

Vote and Comment :)