Hard work like never before

After we left the store we went to the hotel. When we got there Katie told me to grab a bag so I grabbed a bag and followed her. She went inside and went out the back. There was 4 horses and all brown. We walked over to them and I grabbed a carrot out and put it in the palm of my hand. The horse gently took it out of my hand and stared chewing it up. After we took care of the horses we went to the field. We stared raking up the grass and bundling the grass up. When all the grass was bundled up we picked them up and took them to the middle of the field all except one. We took the one to the horses and spread it out so they could all have some. Then we went back in to eat dinner. We walked in and there was a full house. There was about 10 people in the lobby. Katie walked over there and took over while another worker and I helped people  go there rooms. After there was no more rooms left one more person came in. Katie looked at me and said "How would you like a job here." I looked at her and said "Why not." She said "Go upstairs and get your stuff and bring it down here." "Ok." I said and went upstairs. It's not like I have much here so I grabbed my clothes they gave me and the bar of soap I used and left. When I got down stairs Katie showed me my new room. I followed Katie down this very long hallway. I looked at all the doors and they all say names. I see one with Katie's name on it. Then we walk to one more door and we stop. I look at it and then look at Katie. "Go in." Katie said. I walk in and this is a nice room. I mean really nice. She Handed me a price of paper and glue. Write your name on this and glue it on your door. "Ok thank you." I said. She looked at me and said " No thank you." And walked out. I looked at the paper and saw a marker on the desk behind me. Grabbed the marker and wrote in bug letters "CHEYANNE"