A couple months later

After I started working there for about 2 or 3 months I realized I never contacted my other job. My husband started working here with me. Everything was great except my other job but who cares I didn't like that job any way. I walked down the halls in my room to call my job when Katie walked in. "Hey are you ok you don't look so good." "It's your husband." She said almost in tears. "Is he ok what is going on?" I said very concerned. "Just come with me." She said as a tears ran down her face. Me being worried I went and was starting to shake. As we start running down the hallway I start hearing sirens. Omg please tell me he's not going to jail. All different thoughts start racing through my mind. So many different thoughts that I can't even see straight. I ran straight into the stairs. "Come on get up we have to get to your husband." Katie says helping me up. We both run outside to see what was going on at least I was trying to figure that out. "Where is he." An officer asks. "Upstairs in room 112." Katie says. I look at her and she says " Come on." I follow her upstairs behind the officer. I try to look in the room but the officers wouldn't let me in so I walked to the stairs and sat down the wait. About 30 minutes later Katie walked up to me and said " Let's go on a ride." "I'm not going anywhere until I know what's going on. "Just come with me and I'll explain everything." She looked like she was going to cry again so I went with her. We walked outside and we got in the buggy and left. "Will somebody tell what is going on around here please." I said very aggravated. " It will all be over soon, real soon." Katie said crying.