Its time

After I got my outfit together and Katie did my hair and make me look nice. I couldn't wait for him to get here. I don't want to rush things but I think it's going to be good for me. Katie and I start walking to the front desk. We sat there for about 10 minutes. I look at my phone and my alarm for 5:25 goes off. I set it just to make sure I wasn't late. I hear a knock on the door and I hand my phone to Katie. She looks at it and sticks it in her drawer. I walk over and open the door. "Wow you look amazing." Luke says. "Thanks you look great too." I said. Katie walked over to us and gave me a hug " Have fun sweetie but not too much." She said looking at Luke. "Oh by the way I'm Katie her best friend. You be good to her she's had it really hard." Luke smiles "Don't worry i will."I give Katie one last hug and then walk outside with Luke and get in the buggy. "So what are we doing today Mr. Luke." I said "well isn't that for you to find out and me not to tell."Luke said smiling. "Ok fine." I said.we ride for about 1 hour and Luke said "We are almost there." "Ok." I said. This is ok it's not to weird. I wonder where he's taking me. The buggy comes to a stop and Luke says "Come." As he takes my hand. He walks to the back of the buggy and there is a basket tied to a handle. "Will you please carry this while I get the other stuff. "Yes I will." I said grabbing the basket. "Ok now if you could walk over there to the side of the water. But don't fall in." He said smiling. "Ok I'm going but don't keep me waiting." I said smiling back.