I have nobody

It was a long ride to wherever we were going. I started falling asleep but I was trying to stay awake because I was scared. We finally came to a stop and I heard other voices like a lot of other voices. The dark object came to the back of the wagon and all I could see was his eyes. But I had seen those eyes before. But where have I seen them. He grabbed my arm and started dragging me out of the wagon. I stepped down on the ground and feel. I looked at my ankle and it was all purple. He looked at it and started to help me up and then started yelling at me telling me to get up. I got up and started limping but it was hard because he was pulling my arm. I start looking around and it's a factory. There are a lot of men outside talking and I start to get scared again. We get inside and he puts me to work sorting buttons. Then I was told to clean the floors and wash the laundry. The hardest part was doing the laundry because I had to keep walking inside and out to hang the clothes on the line. When I was done with all that he grabbed my arm again and stared dragging me into this room. He stared talking and it wasn't in the other vivid he was taking in. As  soon as he started talking in that voice I knew who it was. It was Luke. He yelled at one of the other men to come In there. He other man come in there and Luke said " What do we do with her? " The other man said " I don't know kill her "