A fresh start

The gentleman looked at me started smiling and said "Who is wanting to know if I may ask." I just kinda looked up at him and said "I am. If your taken please just say so and I'll go on." "No I'm not taken. But maybe I can take you on a date and see where this goes. Where do you want me to pick you up and when." He asked. "At the hotel down the road and tomorrow at 5:30." I said. "Ok tomorrow at 5:30 at the hotel down the road. I'll see you then." Looking at my name tag from the hotel "Cheyanne." He started to walk away and I had to get his name. "Wait what's your name?" He turned around ,looked at me and said "Luke" then walked away. I finished my shopping and went back to the hotel. Katie walked outside to help me get the groceries. We went inside and put down the groceries. "Can I talk to you alone please. " I asked Katie. "Sure." Katie said following me to my room. "Guess what." I say looking at her. "What." Katie said. "I found a date." Katie started jumping up and down "When?" "Tomorrow at 5:30." I said. "We have to go get you something to wear come on let's go." Katie said pulling me all the way outside and into the buggy. "I might need new shoes too." I said looking down at my shoes. "I got you it's ok." Katie said. When we got there we shopped for 3 hours and got 7 different  outfits for one night. I hope there is more dates so I can wear all of these. "Wait he knows you works with Amish people and do Amish things right?" Katie asked on the way home. "Yes he knows I work with yall and do things the Amish way. He's Amish himself." I said looking at Katie. "Ok I just can't wait to meet him." Katie said as we were getting out of the buggy. "I can't wait for you to meet him too but I'm not going to rush it. I want to make sure he's the one before its too late." I said following Katie inside. "Good for you now let's go pick out witch one your going to wear." Katie said walking to my room. "Ok but the shoes had to match." I say following her to my room. This is going to be a long night.