M&G (Daniel Veda)

You and your friends went to a TBD m&g.
You just got to the place and got on line to meet the love of your life Daniel Veda. You and your friends were so excited, planning out what you were gonna say to your bae's. When you finally got to the guys you were so anxious. "Hey" said Devin. "What's gizzy" said Daniel. "Was gud" said Kevin "H-hi" you nervously spoke up. "Can we take a pic w-with you guys?" "Sure ma" said Daniel. You blushed. Ma. He said that to me you thought. He called me ma. "How do you wanna take it? Asked kevin. "Idk, Just normal.. Like a g-group pic your friend said." You stood next to Daniel a he put your hand around your back. As your mom got ready to take the pic his hand slowly crept down your back.. But your mom had already taken the pic before his hand could reach your butt. You could feel your cheeks burning. "Anything else, an autograph ?" Asked Dev. "Sure, can you guys sign my phone case? You asked. They signed your case and you guys said goodbye.. As you were walking away you looked at you case to see a phone number under Daniels signature.. You looked back at the boys as you were walking away and saw Daniel checking you out. You guys made eye contact and he winked at you.