Beach (Daniel Veda)

Lol I tried drawing TBD in the sand soooo. It came out sloppy.

Youre sitting at the beach dying of heat. You have your sun glasses on and youre tanning. As a family walks by , you fix your sunglasses and they fly away. A boy picks them up and hands them to you. "Here beautiful". Hes really cute. You tan for a bit more before getting into the water. The boy is in the water too. A younger boy who looks like the cute boy from earlier has a boogie board. His boogie board crashes into you because of the waves. You hand it to him. "I'm sorry about that " the cute boy says. "Here Jaiden" he says handing the younger one his board. "I'm Daniel, by the way, since we keep running into eachother." "I'm y/n" you say. "Pretty name for a pretty girl " he says        making you blush.
"Wanna get a smoothie" he says.
"Sure" you say smiling. You tell your family you are gonna go get a smoothie. You guys walk to the smoothie place. You order your           smoothie and get your money out. But daniel pushes your hand out of the way and pays for both of your smoothies. You guys sit and talk for a while and go back to the beach. You guys go back in the water and Daniel splashes you accidentally. "Oh really you!" say laughing and splashing him. You guys have a war. He then hugs you to stop you from splashing. You guys look into each others eyes and kiss. "Ooooh I see you Daniel. Get it!!" Yells Jaiden making you blush. You guys get out of the water and he introduces you to his family. You meet his mom Nicole, Dad Daniel, baby brother Skyler, sister Mariah, and cousin John. You introduce your family to him. You guys hang out for a while. His family is really fun. Your family says its time to go. You give Daniel your Kik and leave giving him a hug and saying bye to his family.