9| Mysterious

Aira barely made any footprints on the white frosted land. She finally stopped and never spotted wolves but a man who should've remained dead.

"Say 'hi' to your father for me~" he flashed a smile as he adjusted his gloves. "~Aira-chan"

Howling of wolves nearby was heard but Aira never showed any other emotion. "Hatre-san, stop being a jerk and stop this"

Hatre chuckled. "You never changed huh? You're just like your mother"

Her calm mask was finally shattered. "We're not supposed to DIE here Kirnon! With Father having a position like that, he's already forgotten in OUR world! You're aware of that already!"

"Hatre, Kirnon, murderer, serial killer, do you really think I care?" Hatre shrugged before spreading his arms wide, enough for Aira's eyes to narrow down into slits. "Do you really think I give a sh!t about those stuff?"

"Quit flapping your gums Kirnon-san" Aira breathed venomously as she flexed her fingers in an attempt to stop herself. "I know we are the counterparts of those two but I won't lose like what happened to my counterpart"

But he laughed. "There's no chance for you to win and no chance for us to return little Ashley. I'd rather die here than be called a co-"

"Ice-Make: Crescent Blades!" Aira fired crescent-shaped ice projectiles towards a smug Hatre who flickered back and forth like he was only an illusion.

"Surely you haven't forgotten my magic little Ash?" He appeared behind her and swiftly summoned a small knife that he swung. Aira jumped away but had her shoulder grazed as her other arm clutched the wound.

"Red is such a beautiful color, don't you agree?" He took hold of his own red hair and swept his bangs away while taking notice of the red liquid flaking the snow.

"Ice-Make: Snow Dragon!" A dragon made out of ice released an almighty roar that shook the mountain before rushing towards Hatre and crushed him, a white cloud momentarily hanging over them.

Aira was breathing heavily while her hands shook, not because of the cold but it's because of the reason she shouldn't be doing this.

But she wanted revenge. She knew Hatre led those serial killings and she had to get revenge. Hatre killed by using a text he happened to read.

Hatre D. Abhor

He was a man with red dyed hair who was once the king's best friend.

Her father died and found in his own puddle of blood.

When angered, he kills anyone as fierce as blazing fire with no mercy and earned himself a bounty of 2,000,000 beli.

Her mother was burned to death.

Mr. Hatre, after severing ties, turned into a cold-hearted man who cared about no one except for himself.

She was supposed to be dead because of the avalanche but she survived.

Days passed, they found out he drowned...

Her precious little sister drowned.

It was all because of him. Hatre ruined her life but her father's voice kept echoing in her mind.

"Ash, take your mother, sister, and Kirnon back to our Guild"

"Say 'hi' to your family for me"

Aira was taken aback, she was too preoccupied with her thoughts that Hatre was on the assault.

"Sky Dragon's Wing Attack!" A pair of whirlwinds crashed onto Hatre, making him crash a mile away.

"Aira-san!" There running towards the Ice Mage was the splitting-image of her dead sister but she finally decided to stop deceiving herself.

"Hey Wendy" Aira referred her to the child's real name.

Without any said, Wendy immediately healed Aira's wound.

"Why did Aira-san lie to me?" Wendy asked, her cheeks puffed out in annoyance.

Aira found it cute and adorable and patted her head. "Wouldn't want you to be in trouble y'know" But she soon got serious. "Our opponent here uses the Arc of Embodiment"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What did you say?" Gildarts momentarily stopped dead in his tracks and shot a glare at one of his fallen opponents.

He chuckled when he realized he caught a nerve. "Your friends are cowards, didn't you hear of it before?"

Mihawk stopped and glance to see Gildarts pacing slowly towards the man.

"They acted all big and brave years before but what did they do?" he paused and laughed. "They ran away! They left! They were all weak and couldn't stand a chance with the Marines around! Marines just have to stomp on them, on you fairies!"

"Leave the insane man" Mihawk told Gildarts, seeing the crazy man as a waste of time.

Gildarts halted and the swordsman was slightly surprised he took his command because he thought he would the other thing.

"You can pour drinks on me, throw food or even spit on me" Gildarts said as Mihawk took notice of the familiar line. "I'll just laugh that stuff off but good reason or not, what you just said about my friend is simply unforgivable"

A scream pierced into the air and moments later, Gildarts finally turned to follow Mihawk once again.

"You shouldn't have paid attention" Mihawk muttered. "Dogs bark when they see strangers"

Gildarts scoffed and nodded while dusting off his cloak, taking in what Mihawk said. 

He was right. Dogs like that man shouldn't speak ill of Fairy Tail wizards when they don't even know them from the start.

But Gildarts wondered.

What were Fairy Tail mages doing here before? 

==================================================

Yey! I updated! Sorry it's short because yeah I'm doing this without getting caught and I have school stuff to do.

So what do you think of this chapter? Comment, vote and don't forget to share!~ <3