Chapter 7: It has Started

In separate places, Shanks and Buggy stopped what they were doing. Each of them excused themselves and secluded themselves away from their crew.

“This feeling-“Shanks thought as he gazed at the sea, the wind blowing against him.

Buggy swallowed a lump down his throat as a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead. “I can’t believe they are back”

Buggy had this newspaper in his hands as he turned the page about the new pirates.

Shanks closed his eyes and was lost in thought until he made up his mind. He walked back to his crew as Yasopp asked.

“Where we going next Captain?”

Few minutes back where Buggy and his comrades are, one of his pals asked where he was planning to go.

“Eliel Thenar” Shanks and Buggy responded.

If I’m not mistaken-“Shanks mused in his mind.

“There should be another one there” Buggy thought.

Wendy’s POV

This place was-

“Beautiful isn’t it?”

I glanced and saw a lady at the distance. We were in what it seems to be a palace or of some sort.

“W-Who are you?!” I took a fighting stance but lost balance when someone caught me.

“HIYA THERE!”

I staggered a few steps backwards from the shock.

The little snowman talked!

“Y-You didn’t answer me question!” I spoke in a much louder voice.

The blue haired lady smiled and leaned her head to the side. “My name is Aira”

“Why did you kidnap me?”

Ms. Aira raised an eyebrow. “I’m the one who saved you”

Save me? Did she happen to see who kidnapped me and took me away from that kidnapper?

But she might be lying…

“Chocolate?” the snowman asked as he gave me a platter of chocolates.

No- Bad people wouldn’t be this hospitable.

“Would you like anything else?” Ms. Aria asked me.

I shook my head after biting the chocolate. Now this is D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.

-The Pirates and Fairies-

“Do you think she might as well be there Gray-san, Juvia-san?” Brook asked.

Gray looked at what appears to be a castle. “More or less” He glanced at Juvia whose back was facing him. She was looking at somewhere else.

“Oi Juvia, we’re leaving without you” Gray called out.

.

..

….

…..

“Weird” Gray thought. “She would apologize dramatically and add –sama in my name”

“Juvia-san, is there something bothering you?” Brook asked.

Juvia’s shoulders stiffened as she faced the two shaking her head. “Juvia’s fine. Let’s carry on”