Chapter 4: New Nakama & Adventure

RECAP: The gang of fairies stumbled upon the Straw Hats. Erza recently got furious when her strawberry cake was destroyed when the Marines were supposed to bring the Straw Hats to jail. The gang joined in and freed the Straw Hats. They were also able to escape from the hands of the Marines.

Captain Catacombo gets the pictures of the mages whom he thought were new pirates allied to the Straw Hats. He told his men to make the 'Wanted Posters' to inform the World about the new pirates.

'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;

Chapter 4: New Nakama  & Adventure

"That island looks cool even if it's at a great distance" Luffy exclaimed, staring at an island painted in white.

"Aye!" Happy said.

"Nami~san, what's the name of the island we're heading to?" Lucy asked to the Navigator of the Straw Hats.

"We're going to Sunōfurēku Island" Nami replied.

"Wow! It looks so magnificent!" Wendy remarked. She can see small snowflakes falling on the island. "By the way, if it's snowing there then why isn't the sea around it not freezing?" She leaned on the railing and stared at the clear shiny sea, no signs of ice.

"The island is said to be controlled by the guardian of the said island" Robin answered.

Wendy nodded in amazement.

~Upon Reaching Sunōfurēku Island~   

"I like the breeze here" Luffy said, running around his arms up.

Natsu grinned.

A snowball hit Natsu.

"Who did that?!" he hissed and saw Gray smirk and holding a snowball.

Natsu bent and took some snow to form a snowball and said, "Take this you Ice Pervert!!!"

Gray dodged the attack and the snowball flew to Luffy.

"Snowball Fight!!!" Luffy yelled energetically. Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, Brook and Franky joined in as well.

Using his Rubber Rubber Abilities, he threw snowballs all over the place.

Wendy froze on her spot. Charle dodged the snowballs and flew Wendy somewhere safe.

Nami and Lucy were shooting death glares, a menacing aura surrounded them.

The boys automatically dropped their snowballs. "Go---Gomen nasai!!!" they all said together.

Then, growls were heard.

"I'm hungry!!!" Luffy and Natsu chorused.

They sweadropped. Nami and Lucy told them, "Didn't you just eat a while ago?"

Juvia was walking around and saw a small town.

"Minna! Juvia saw a town near here!" she waved her hand, the other pointing at the direction where the town was.

"FOOD!!!" Natsu and Luffy's eyes sparkled and raced their way to the town.

"He never changes" Gray and Zoro smirked.

The rest of the company followed.

~INSIDE THE TOWN~ 

"Now where did they go?" Erza complained looking around.

"I picked up Natsu's scent at that place" Wendy pointed at a restaurant called "Snow Diner".

They all went inside. They saw Natsu and Luffy ordering already.

They all seated at the places where Natsu and Luffy sat. Before anyone spoke Lucy said, "Minna, I'll treat you"

They all glanced at her.

"Lucy?" Erza gasped.

(Author's Note: Lucy just checked her bag of jewels a while ago. It turns out that jewels were of a high amount in the world of One Piece, that's why she's treating them)  

The rest looked at her.

"Don't look at me like that!" she said, waving her hands in front of her and shaking her head shide to side.

 Suddenly the windows all opened due to the powerful wind. Candles were all turned out and the cool, chilling breeze entered the room.

The people of the town were all quiet. You can't notice anything from them like anxiousness and curiosity.

"Does this happen all the time?" Wendy asked to the lady at the bar.

"Well, sometimes when visitors come" she said, closing the windows. The lady's name was Mujakina.

"How's that?" Franky asked. "Do they use snow machines or something?"

"No. It's a warning" Mujakina simply explained, putting light on the candles.

 "Warn....ing???" Brook stuttered.

Mujakina nodded and said, "She wants to warn foreigners that no one must do anything to her mountain or the island. That's why she's called the guardian of this island" 

~After Finishing Food~ 

"Mujakina~san?" Wendy went near to the bar.

"Yes Wendy?" Mukakina asked.

"Do you know any inn here we can stay in?" Wendy questioned.

"Hmmm... Let's see. The only inn here is found between two giant rocks. Here's a map, so you'll know the way" Mujakina took a pen then paper and started drawing. Afterwards she gave the paper to Wendy.

Wendy read the map. She looked up to Mujakina and said, "Arigatou gozaimasu, Mujakina~san"

Mujakina smiled.

"Wendy, we're leaving" Usopp called Wendy.

Wendy ran towards the door and was the last to go out.

'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~

So who do you think is the guardian?

Can you guess what she is?

Is she a Devil Fruit User or really born with powers?