Chapter 1: Fairies Vs. The Marines

"Requip: Heavens Wheel Armor"

Plated armor covered Erza's chest, with a large metal flower over it, and she wore a large billowing skirt that has metal plating in the upper area. Her stomach and neck were uncovered, and she had large metal wings that appeared to be made of individual blades, as well as a wing-like headpiece.

"Dance, My Blades!"

Erza requipped her swords and had them circle around the marines. The swords then began spinning rapidly around her and then she sent them flying towards the marines in a disc formation at first and upon impact the swords separated and flew in different directions making a heavy damage on her opponents.

"Oi Natsu! Let's play a game whoever defeats the most will win" Gray said.

"Alright! I'm all fired up!" Natsu said in his toothy grin.

Natsu generated fire on both of their hands and said an incantation:

"With a flame on the right hand...

and a flame on the left hand...

When you combine the flames together...

Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!"

He joined his hands and created a larger flame as a result. When it collided on the marines, it created a very massive and destructive explosion.

Gray (stripped his shirt off as usual) and chanted: "Ice Make:Arrows"

Gray formed multiple arrows from both his hands and fired them at high speed towards the opponents.

"Well don't just stand there, fight!!!" the captain of the Marines yelled.

It was an epic battle between the mages and marines.

"Fleuve d'etoiles!!!"

Lucy used her whip and a jet of flowing water was created from the handle. The water seemingly had material properties, with Lucy being capable of performing attacks.

"Wing Attack of the Sky Dragon!!!"

Wendy generated a large whirlwind from each of her arms, which twisted and rotated to attack her targets in the surrounding area.

"Water Rush!!!"

Juvia rushed to the targets, attacking them with a high-speed blast of water.

The mages won the battle. Juvia was trying to calm the Titania who still didn't get over the StrawBerry Cake incident.

"What now?" Happy said. He looked at the unconcious faces of the marines.

"Let's take those chains off of them" Natsu gestured at the pirates and started burning the handcuffs.

"Natsu, we don't know who these people are. You sure you wanna help them?" Happy said in a serious look.

"Well, they looked like they had a bad fight with these guys so why not?" Natsu responded. "Besides, I think they're not bad people"

"Natsu's right" Lucy nodded.

"Arigatou" a woman gratefully said. Her hair was long and had the orange color, reaching down to her lower back and had light brown eyes. She is Nami (Cat Burglar), the navigator of the Straw Hat Pirates.

"I'll heal them" Wendy offered.

"Healing Spell of the Sky Dragon"

She said those words as she healed a total of nine Straw Hats.

"Um... Do you have any place or anything? I don't think we can stay here much longer" Lucy gaped at the fallen marines.

"We do have a ship" a toddler-sized human/reindeer hybrid said. He wore a large pale red/pink fuzzy top hat with a sideways medical cross and a maroon pair of shorts. He also has a remarkable blue nose. He is Chopper (Cotton Candy Lover), the doctor of the Straw Hat Pirates.

"A..A ship?" Natsu asked. Thinking and riding transportation makes Natsu puke because of his motion sickness.

"Aye" Chopper said, sounding like Happy.

"Can any of you stand up then? If you can't, we'll have to carry you to your ship for your safety" Lucy said, her hands on her hips with concern evident in her tone.

"I can" a guy said. He has cropped green hair and lightly tanned skin. His name is Roronoa Zoro (Pirate Hunter), first crew member and swordsman of the Straw Hats.

Another one started to stand up. He is Franky (Cyborg), shipwright of the Straw Hat crew. His hair was in the style of a buzz cut.

"Ok then. Some of us will keep an eye for danger while the others carry those who can't stand up" Erza commanded with supreme authority radiating from her.

Franky, Zoro and Gray were guarding the troup. Lucy carried Nami. Happy and Charle were in charge of Chopper. Erza assisted Robin. Natsu took care of Luffy. Brook carried Usopp.

Franky lead the way towards the ship and they didn't encounter anything.

The ship's huge masts gave it extreme maneuverability. The figurehead is an animal's head, specifically a lion's with its mane in the shape of flower petals. Due to this, the lion was mistaken for a sunflower and a sun during the ship's construction, much to Franky's frustration. There are fourteen cannons, seven on each side of the ship.

"A ship...." Natsu was amazed at the same time groaned, remembering his motion sickness.

"They're here!!!"

Marines started swarming the place. Franky, Zoro and Gray stood on their guard as the others went on their way up the ship.

"I wanna join too!" Natsu said as he jumped down.

"Natsu~" Lucy sighed. "You guys okay there?"

"Yes. Thanks" Robin said. She is a tall, slender, yet athletic woman with shoulder-length black hair. Her eyes are brown with dark, wide pupils and she has a long, thin and defined nose.

Luffy regained his conciousness and looked around. "Where are we?"

Luffy is renowned for his trademark straw hat (from which he gets his nickname "Straw Hat Luffy"), which was lent to him when he was young by the legendary pirate captain, "Red Haired" Shanks, who in turn received it from Gol D. Roger .

"We are on the ship" Usopp said.

"Let's leave now" Franky screeched as he and the others climbed aboard.

~As they went far from the island~

"Say, who are you guys?" Luffy asked picking his nose as he stared at the new people on the ship.

'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~

Sorry if I updated this story late. Very sorry. Please forgive me.

Edited: 5/5/15