Pure Little Pup [53]

Edited

Chapter Fifty Three

Isaac

They were right, I can feel myself slowly losing control. But I have to fight it, I cannot let them see me like this. I've been trying everything. I've been trying to think of my pack, my parents and my mate and yet nothing will calm Xavier down. He is so fragile right now it's unbelievable. The door was opened once more and the male from yesterday entered. He switched on the bright light and laughed at my broken expression.

"I don't know why you keep fighting Isaac, just give up. You won't see her again she belongs to us now" He smiled, I snarled pushing forwards trying to attack him. The chains threw me back once more and I whimpered due to the impact.

"I mean, Two years Isaac. Two years you haven't see her, Haven't spoken to her, Haven't touched her, Haven't kissed her, Haven't marked her-" I cut him off by a loud roar of anger. He laughed tightening the chains and stood in front of me once more.

"Aw, just think you would of had a family. But she is ours now. Our alpha will mark her and she will carry his mark and his pup" He laughed once more, walking towards me. My control over Xavier was shortly slipping. I closed my eyes and held them tightly as I began to take heavy breaths.

"Just imagine her screaming Isaac. Screaming for you but you won't be able to help her as you will be buried 6 feet under the ground" He smirked.

A roar escaped my mouth as I felt Xavier take control. He laughed moving backwards and towards the door. His words still echoing in my mind. 

'If she hasn't died already'

Another roar of anger escaped my lips as a sudden strength entered my body. I darted towards the pack member and the chains busted from the wall behind me. The pack member turned around with a scared look on his face. He tried to run for the door and I mentally laughed. 

Doesn't he know you should never run from a wolf?

I growled before tackling him and killing him instantly without hesitation. 

No body touches my mate. 

Kyle

"Darcia, Darcia?!" I shout, shaking her gently. The clothing she was wearing wasn't hers and on top of that it was covered in blood. Did she hurt herself?

Who hurt her?!

She began to shake due to the cold air which continued to clash with her body. I held her close letting her inhale my familiar scent. I picked her up gently and laid her on the bed. 

"GET A DOCTOR!" I shout, Katie runs into the room but stops at what she sees. Her best friend covered in blood and unconscious. She bolts back out of the room but soon returns with doctors which is what I think Darcia needs right now.

I was soon pushed outside the hospital room as the doctors began working on the Luna. We all sat there in the waiting room, neither of us speaking. Just waiting for the nerve racking results.

A doctor soon walks out of the room with a sorrow look on his face.

"She lost the baby, someone removed it from her. She is awake now if you would like to speak to her. We have had to give her little portions of food since she hasn't eaten in a long time." He says with the same saddened look.

"Thanks for your help" I say with a smile before walking into the room. Darcia's broken eyes looked at me before looking around the room frantically.