Pure Little Pup [64]

Edited

Chapter Sixty Four

The final war has begun 

Darcia falls to the floor and the Grey Pack loses control completely. The sound of chains snapping echoes through out the field and soon enough the pack begin there charge towards the opposite pack. Changing as both packs jump and collide with each other. The sound of snapping jaws and dangerous growls fill the field as the two packs continue to fight till the death. The Grey Pack showing why they were labelled the most dangerous pack. 

Rush footsteps sound and the Luna's unconscious body is lifted  from the grass and placed onto someone's lap. Their hands slap Darcia's cheek frantically as their eyes continued to look over the body to find the injuries. Her arm had been shot and the bullet had also entered through her back causing the blood to pour onto the figures knees. Without hesitation the sounds of tearing of clothes sounded and fabric frantically began to wrap around the bleeding wounes.

Tears fell onto Darcia's face and the familiar voice  screamed.

"KYLE!!" Katie screamed, trying to wake up Darcia.

"What the hell happened?!" He yelled, arriving at the scene.

"That doesn't matter right now! Get Isaac out of the cage" Katie shouted, glancing upon the fighting pack members. Kyle quickly sprung into action, bolting towards the locked cage. Isaac was out of control, unable to shift due to being chained up. He continued to growl at the current surrounding as he tried to escape once more.

Kyle wasted no time to unlock the cage and snapping off the chains. Isaac fell to the floor but didn't waste any time to run to his mate. Tears ran down his cheeks as he held his unconscious mate closely to him. An anger he has never experienced before overcome him as he gave his unconscious mate to Katie. He shifted and his usual black eyes turned red. His hunger for blood overpowering the decisions of his wolf before he bolted towards the battle.

Without hesitation his  jaws clenched down on the opposite pack members. Their heads tearing from their bodies and dropping to the ground. The once green grass had now turned red with the blood of the werewolves. The sound of a gun shooting rang through everyone's ears as one of the Grey Pack fell to the floor with a bullet hole through the heart. 

"I've had enough of this!" Kyle yelled, charging into battle. He jumped, shifting into his wolf form, and landed on Manson. Without hesitation Kyle ripped his head from his body. A satisfied feeling ran through him knowing that the monster that shot Darcia was dead. His eyes soon focused on Ashley as she stood at the back with fear in her eyes. Kyle charged in her direction but was soon stopped by another wolf tackling him to the ground.

Katie placed Darcia down before running towards her mate. She shifted and tackled the wolf. The opposite pack wolf tackled Katie to the floor and a strong bite clammed onto Katie's back leg causing a wince to leave her mouth. Kyle lost control, allowing Ashley to run away before killing the wolf who had injured his mate. The dead wolf fell upon the injured Katie and Katie immediately crawled out from underneath and leaned upon Kyle for support.

More wolves fell to the floor as Isaac continued his blood-thirsty rampage. The sound of three gun shots silenced everyone. There Ashley stood with the gun pressed against a scared Lillian. The gun pressed to he forehead as they moved to the center of the paused battle. The wolves parted away apart from Isaac.

"MOVE! OR I'LL SHOOT HER!" She shouts, Isaac immediately backs down with the look of fear on Lillian's face.

"Now, hand me Darcia and then we will stop. No more pack members will have to die" She spoke, her tone shaky as she continued to hold the gun to Lillian's head. 

Isaac immediately growled, blocking the unconscious Darcia. The gun began to dig into Lillian's head due to the amount of pressure Ashley was pressing the gun into her forehead. 

"MOVE! I WILL KILL HER!"  She shouted.

Isaac was frozen he didn't know what to do. His eyes looked at the fear in his mothers eyes. He began to move slightly, still blocking Darcia.

"NO DON'T MOVE ISAAC. PROTECT DARCIA!" Lillian cried out. She was soon thrown to the floor and before Isaac could attack the gun was pointed to the back of her head. Isaac's eyes suddenly caught onto the familiar pair sneaking up behind the shaking figure.

Isaac caught onto the plan immediately as he slowly began to move away from Darcia however began to move closer to Lillian with every step. 

"Now hand me Darc-" She was cut off with both Kyle and Katie tackling her. Isaac dives onto his mother, blocking her with his body as the gun fires up into the air. Both Kyle and Katie didn't waste no time to kill the girl who had been causing them troubles for a while.

Lillian pushes Isaac off with a smile before her focus falls on the unconscious Luna lying on the floor. Her eyes suddenly focuses on the figure walking towards them. The male from before, the one who was at the beginning of all of this. He picked up the fallen gun while the rest were celebrating. He aimed it at the sleeping Luna.

"This wasn't suppose to happen" He muttered as he fired the gun.

The bullet shot right through the body causing anger and sadness to fall across the Grey Pack. Isaac was frozen in wolf form as he looked  at the scene there was no coming back from. 

She's gone. She's gone for good.

The winner of the battle ran towards the horrific scene to pay there respects to the fallen Luna. When they arrived their heads bowed in respect. 

There on the stained floor was a distraught Alpha. His hands gripping her's tightly as she took her final breathe.

"Goodbye Mum" 

Chapter Sixty Four - Complete

Next: Chapter Sixty Five 

»»-------------¤-------------«

Message From Author:

I love the fact that this was written ages ago and yet I completely forgot to publish it! hahaha

Updates Every Sunday!!

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

------

And I think that is it for today. If you want to talk to me about any issues than I'm only a quick message away. I shall be back writing soon so make sure you keep updated!xx

-Natasha xx

--------

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x

If you read all the way to the bottom that you are awesome!