Pure Little Pup [68]

Edited

[ Hair tied into a messy bun, glasses on & Supernatural playing in the back ground. Tonight shall be a writing night! Pure Little Pup will officially be completed.]

Update (New Books): Him [Werewolf/Hybrid & Damien [Werewolf]

ѕσиg[ѕ] υѕє∂ тσ ωяιтє ¢нαρтєя : You Found Me - The Fray [Throw Back]

Chapter Sixty Eight

That morning was different to the previous. The Beta had walked into the hospital room in the middle of the night and picked The Alpha up from that uncomfortable hospital chair. He then carried him through the hallways and up the stairs until he reached the Alpha's bedroom. He kicked the door open with his foot before entering and placing him in the warm comfortable bed. He then grabbed the covers and pulled it over him, tucking him in tightly before exiting the room.

"Even the Alpha needs a proper rest" 

------------------

"Wake up Darcia" A familiar voice commanded.

"Come on Darcia, My son has missed you enough" The voice continues. 

"Lillian?" I shout out but got no reply.

"Lillian?" I shout again, but once more got nothing.

I suddenly felt like weight was lifted from my shoulders. I could feel myself move once more. 

"Wake up now Darcia" She commanded a final time.

I could feel movement in my body once more as I began to slightly move around, allowing the pins and needles to vanish. I open my eyes to be met with a bright light. I wince, closing them immediately before opening them up once more. I winced as I sat up, looking around my surroundings.

I was in the familiar hospital room.

The hospital room that brought back too many bad memories. Happiness overcame me as I felt another presence in the room. I glanced to my left to surprisingly see Kyle curled up in an uncomfortable position in the hospital chair and Isaac was no where to be seen.

"Kyle" I call out.

My voice sounded rough due to the lack of water however the name was still clear. 

"Kyle" I called out again but louder. 

He simply groaned, moving around in the chair before settling into another uncomfortable position. I glance around and my eyes focused in on a TV remote siting on the chest of draws beside the bed. I pick up the remote and throw it in his direction. With a gasp he woke up, he frantically looked around the room to see if it was under attack but came to no conclusion. His eyes soon focused in on the now awake Darcia in the bed and his eyes lit up.

"Darcia?!" He exclaimed, rising from his seat.

"Kyle" I laughed, wincing as my dry throat began to hurt.

Without asking a bottle of water was handed towards me. I sipped the drink allowing it to open up my dry throat once more.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, looking me up and down to see if I was really ok.

"I'm fine. A little sore still but I'll be alright" I reply. Suddenly he freezes like a light bulb has been flickered on in his mind.

"I need to contact Isaac" He says, walking to the hospital door.

"No Don't!" I shout, He stops immediately.

"I know Isaac. I know that he probably hasn't slept since I have been in here. So if he is sleeping now then I'm going to leave him" I say, Kyle nods understating my point as he makes his way back to his seat.

"You know Kyle I've never thanked you" I say, looking up at his tired expression.

"What?" He replied, his expression held confusion which made me laugh.

"I've never thanked you properly for caring about me. From the very beginning you have looked out for me. Making sure I was alright with Isaac while looking after the pack on harsh days. Always making me laugh on my lowest days and also holding me while I cried on my sad days. You have been like the brother I never had" I say, allowing a single tear to escape my eye.

"You've always risked your life for me, even right at the beginning. And for all that I just want to say thank you" I say, looking over at him. I laughed at his expression. He tried to hold back tears as he watched me.

"Gosh hitting me with the emotional stuff this early in the morning" He commented, fanning his eyes to stop the tears from coming. I let out another laugh at his actions.

"I'm coming in for a hug!" He shouts, running towards the hospital bed and pulling me into a bone crushing hug. I laugh once more causing him to laugh to at our stupid actions.

The sound of footsteps caught our attention as we see Katie enter the hospital room completely unaware of the situation. 

"Hey babe where has Isaac gone-" Katie freezes when her eyes meet mine.

"OH MY GOD!" She screams, running towards the hospital bed and pulling me into a bone crushing hug like the one I received off Kyle moments ago. 

The sound of frantic footsteps echo through the hallways and we all look at each other knowing who it was going to be. We waited patientlyfor Isaac to run into the already open hospital room and cause a scene. Moments later his familiar body crashes into the room followed by frantic words.

"What's going on?! Is Darcia alright?!" He shouts, ignoring me completely and focusing on Kyle and Katie.

"Ask her yourself" Kyle comments, glancing at me who continued to try and hold in my laughter.

"Wha-" He was cut off when his tired eyes met mine.

"Darcia..." He trailed off, his eyes watching me intensely.

"Hey Isaac, Miss me?" I question, with a bright smile.

Chapter Sixty Eight- Complete

Next: Chapter Sixty Nine

»»-------------¤-------------«

Message From Author:

Updates Every Sunday!!

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

------

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x