Pure Little Pup [61]

Edited

Chapter Sixty One

Everything was going perfect.

We thought everything had finished, we thought we had won the battle.

But the past haunts us.

The battle has only just begun

[Rewind]

"Come on Isaac, It wouldn't kill you to smile!" Katie laughed, pointing the old camera in Isaac's face. He growled, burying his head against my neck blocking his appearance from the camera.

"I didn't want to come on this stupid road trip anyway, don't try and throw a camera in my face too" Isaac snapped, pushing the camera out of his face.

Katie laughed as the car pulls to a stop.

Outside was a beautiful sight. The sun hit the calm ocean waves as they crashing against the beautiful yellow sand. Katie squealed, opening the car door and rushing out towards the beach. I open the car door and began to run towards Katie until I felt a grip tighten around my wrist. I was pulled back against a hard chest and I tensed slightly until the familiar feelings of soft lips were placed against my neck.

"Isaac let me go" I whine, trying to escape his grip.

"I don't want you to get hurt" He groaned, pulling me closer.

"Then come with me" I say, spinning around to face him.

"I hate the beach" He says, kissing my forehead slightly.

"Oh well, I wanted to show you these interesting pictures Isaac" We hear Katie shout behind us. Isaac's attention is focused on the camera which is waving in Katie's hand.

"What are you talking about?" He growled, losing his grip on my wrists.

"Aw looks how cute the alpha looks when he sleeps" She laughs. It took Isaac seconds before he disappeared from his previous position and is now running towards the beach.

Kyle's attention snaps upwards to see Isaac's ready to tackle his mate.

"Back off Isaac she's mine!" Kyle shouts, before charging in the same direction.

I couldn't help the laughter which escaped my mouth as I watched them all fight and play around with each other. The smile on Isaac's face is one which could brighten up the entire world.

"Look at you; you are blocking the beach view!" A guy shouts from behind me. I turn around to see a male about my age shouting at what appears to be his girlfriend.

"Don't cry you are drawing attention to yourself! You are making yourself look uglier than you already are!" He continues to yell drawing attention towards the two.

The girlfriend stands still and takes the verbal abuse fighting the tears that are threatening to escape. Flashbacks fill my mind of me when I was younger. The verbal abuse that people saw every day and yet didn't say anything as they were too scared. I saw Isaac look up at me and I give him a glance before running in the direction of the fighting couple.

The boy rose his hand in the air ready to strike the young girlfriend. I felt anger and adrenaline rush through my veins as I push the male backwards, protecting the girlfriend.

"Who do you think you are? I was having a conversation with my girlfriend. Beat it weirdo" The boy snaps, moving towards the scared girlfriend once more but I wouldn't back down.

"No you back off and stop bullying her! She hasn't done anything wrong and she doesn't deserve someone like who you can't treat her like she is supposed to be treated. She is a princess and you my friend are scum!" I shout, causing a crowd to gather around.

"You can't say anything! I don't see you with a boyfriend. No guy wants to put up with your problems" He spat. From the corner of my eye I see Kyle and Katie trying to calm down Isaac. But I don't need him; I don't need protection from a guy.

"What does it matter to you? I don't need someone to fight my battles for me. I'm not scared like you, I'm a strong women who will defend innocent people from the creature of the world like you!" I shout.

The boy walks towards me and raises his hand to strike. I see Isaac being pulled backwards by the pack. I kick him hard in his male region causing him to fall to the floor in pain.

I walk towards the boy and look down at him in disgust.

"I might be a female, but that doesn't mean I'm weak. And that doesn't give you the right to pick on females as they are twice as strong as you" I spat before taking hold of the girlfriends hand and guiding her out of the crowd and into the open.

Claps and cheering surround me as the girlfriend's mother appears from the corner and hugs her tightly before pulling me into a tight hug.

"Thank you for defending my daughter." She cries on my shoulder before letting go. I smile and hug the young girl tightly.

"Don't let anyone put you down. Remember you are stronger than you think" I smile and she nods. I walk in the direction of my pack and it didn't take long before I was in the tight grip of Isaac.

"I'm alright, I'm alright he didn't hurt me" I smile, hugging him tightly. He buries his head in my neck as he takes deep breaths to calm himself down.

"I wanted to kill him, I wanted to rip him apart" He growled, his fist tightening around my clothing.

"Hey calm down, I am fine" I smile, pulling away allowing him to take a good look of my face.

He tightens his grip on my hand as he guides me to the parked car. We each get in and the doors close. I am pulled into a familiar, warm grip from my mate as the car drives down the road slowly. Time passes and soon enough the bright sky had become dark.

The soft music sending everyone asleep apart from me and Kyle. I felt my eyes slowly begin to close until I see a bright light in the rear view mirror. I scream waking everyone up immediately as the car flips upside down and rolls into a nearby forest.

I felt the pain stab in me like knifes as I try to locate anyone but I couldn't see anyone at all. A shadow blocked my vision and rough hands are placed on my cut and bruised arm.

"Miss Me?" She spoke.

The Past Still Haunts Us...

Chapter Sixty One - Complete

Next: Chapter Sixty Two  

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x