Pure Little Pup [55]

Edited  

Chapter Fifty Five

Isaac

I gripped Darcia's hand tightly as Kyle opened the door. He smiled walking over towards were both my mother and Katie stood. My mother ran in our direction with tears in her eyes. She pushed me out of the way and brought Darcia into a tight hug. Her tears rushing down Darcia's back. I felt the growl slowly erupting but I pushed it back down trying to control Xavier.

Xavier didn't want anyone to touch or even go near Darcia after what happened. Just thinking about it and I will lose control. No one will ever take her again.

"Where will we go?" She asks, pulling away from my mother.

"The pack rebuilt a house. It's not the same as the other one but it will do" Mother said.

Katie charged at Darcia causing both of them to go tumbling to the floor. I growled but soon got pulled back by Kyle.

"Easy there, she won't hurt Darcia" Kyle said, gripping my wrist tightly.

I felt myself calm down when I heard Darcia laugh. A smile made its way to my face. I haven't heard her laugh in a long time. Kyle let go of my arm when he felt like I was calm enough to control Xavier properly.

"We better get back to the pack house" Mother said, holding Darcia close as we began to walk through the hospital and out of the door. We continued to walk until Darcia tripped. I immediately shot towards here and caught her before she hit the floor.

"I'm sorry." She says, drawing her attention to the floor.

I just shook my head with a smile before picking her up and holding her tightly in my arms. I continued to follow everyone until we reached a house. It looked smaller than the last one but it looked big enough that it could fit everyone in it.

Before we even reached the front garden the front door opened and the pack came charging out and towards both me and Darcia. I held Darcia close as we prepared for the contact. In a couple of seconds we were both laying on the floor with the pack surrounding us. The smiles on their faces caused by the fact that the Alpha and Luna were back together at last.

Darcia was soon pulled from out of my arms and into a large circle which consisted of about three quarters of the pack. A warm smile made its way to my lips due to the fact how happy the pack now is. We were both rushed inside the house and the door was closed behind us. Darcia slowly moves towards me and I grab her gently and push her closer to me.

This is how a pack is supposed to be.

Darcia

Time passed and once we familiarized ourselves with the pack we missed so much we decided to have a pack bonfire outside. Currently, I am sat on the soft grass with the pups surrounding me with smiles on their faces. Isaac did want me to sit next to him but the children pulled me away from him and forced me to sit in their 'pack'. Isaac has tried to pull me away but was stopped by the growling of the pups which caused everyone to laugh.

"Mine!" They all shout.

"Can I please have my mate back please?" Isaac whimpered, sitting on his knees.

The children growled loudly.

"Our Luna!" They shout, moving backwards and closer towards me. I laugh at Isaac who just sat there with a sour look on his face.

"Did the big bad alpha just get stood up by the pups" I laugh, He shot me a look before running towards me dodging the pups who sat on the floor. He picked me up and continued to run with the pups behind shouting and growling. He continued to run away from the new pack house and towards a familiar forest. In seconds I knew were he was taking me before we even arrived. I was placed back on my feet when we reached the familiar waterfall.

We sat on the wall and I was soon pulled into a familiar chest.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, looking down.

"Better now that we are with the pack once more" I smile. He smiles kissing my forehead once more.

"I'm glad I finally have you in my arms. I won't let anyone touch you again Darcia" He said.

"I know" I smile.

Silence fell in the forest and I decided to have some fun. I quickly turn around and catch him off guard. I then push him gently causing him to lose his balance a little but he remained in the same place.

"That didn't work out did it?" He laughed.

His laughter was soon cut off by his 'manly screams' as he fell into the cold water.

It was like nothing had changed at all.

Chapter Fifty Five - Complete

Next: Chapter Fifty Six

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x