Chapter 1 Silver

All I really do is wait now. When I was in Crisis city I was doing something, and I had Blaze. . . The only person who never ignored me like these jerks do.

"Silver, you can sit this one out, come on guys!" Sonic said and dashed away at light speeds. I sat down with a sigh, Amy gave me a solemn look. "Shadow will be here around noon. Think you can wait for him?" I was about to not just tell her no, but hell no. "Great, thanks!"

. . . Fuck.

It's not that I don't like Shadow. I just don't want any more people to treat me like an intern. I checked my watch and sighed seeing it was already twelve thirty.

At least I won't have to wait long. . . I thought and picked at my gloves for no good reason.

I heard a motor off in the distance startled me and with another second the familiar black and red figure pulled his bike to a screeching stop by violently tilting it sideways.

He gave me an odd look, and hopped off of his bike. "What are you doing here, Silver?" He asked with a confused look. I sighed. "I had nothing else to do after Blaze. . . You know. . . So I joined up with Sonic's team to keep myself occupied. But, now I get to be the intern of the group. . . Or is that just a thing with new team mates?" I explained to him with a raised brow.

Shadow shook his head. "If they would have even tried I would have poisoned their coffee." He said with a slight chuckle. I scoffed. "If only. . .