Chapter 3 Silver

I had caught him checking on me in his mirrors, though I didn't mind. . . He was seeing to it that I was okay. I like this personality of his. I decided and snuggled against him, just as he took another turn. Good, a cover up. . . I mean, I'm not into him but he was warm and the only thing keeping me connected to the bike.

He spoke again, "You sure you're alright?" I nodded against him and ran my hands down his stomach to get a better grip on him. I was glad he didn't mind either, not like I was making a move on him or anything.

He finally pulled to a stop at a large mansion, slowing to a normal speed so that I didn't have to cling to him so desperately. "Home sweet home. . . " He murdered and the gate behind us shut. The bike came to a complete stop in his garage and the door slowly climbed down while Shadow looked behind him at me confused. "You gonna let go or will I have to give you a piggy back inside?" He asked with a scoff.

I chucked nervously and slid off of him and his bike, followed by him.

"Nice house. . . " I said once I got through the door. Shadow nodded, "G.U.N makes sure I have the best everything that money can buy. . . It still doesn't make up for what they did- but it does make life a bit more simple." He explained. I nodded in understanding. Others had told me about his story, though it was only very vague details. I didn't dare ask him about it though, and I was thankful he didn't ask about Blaze. I know it's not healthy for the mind but I'm keeping those explosive feelings inside and bottled up.

I sat down on the couch and, looked over at his huge TV. "No kidding. . ." I mummered and looked over to him, he was holding the remote and flipping through channels till he went onto HDMI 3 "Want to play a video game?" He asked. I shrugged "What'd ya got?"