Chapter 7 Silver (Lemon)

I had never had so much fun in my life! I tumbled over the couch with Shadow and we both were laughing hysterically. We were both covered in whipped cream head down and panting madly. Shadow's face flushed and he stopped moving, my eyes meeting his. Why is he. . . Oh my Iblis. . .

We were panting, in the dark living room, but with white stuff all over ourselves, and he was intop of me. My face flushed now. . . "Shadow you . . . Are you alright?" I asked him nervously. He looked down at my stomach and nodded slowly.

Then the most horrid and kinky thought came to my mind. I wish he would lick this off me. . . I grunted in annoyance and realized my mistake in sound. Shadow's already red face blushed even brighter, though he didn't move.

I followed his gaze, which was on my chest fur now. He took a deep breath in and there was several more minutes of silence. "Silver. . . May I?" He asked, his eyes narrowed at me. I shrank back into the cushions below us.

May he what?! Oh my Iblis I think. . .  he wants me!

I hugged my arms against myself, nodding slowly. Shadow didn't smile, instead he lowered his body to mine, and kissed where my throat started to become my neck.

I moaned out and ran my hands up his back, removing my gloves. He made his way down my body, kissing every inch of my before coming back up. I felt my member harden against him and moaned out louder.

Shadow ground his body against mine, moving me with him as if he was teasing me with what he was really going to do. He moved me like that again and I moved against him, grinding our quills together.

Shadow grunted and did it again, I swivels my hips to match his motion and moaned again, Shadow's red eyes met mine and he smirked.

He pressed his member against my entrance and thrusted half of himself into me. I whimpered at the pain and adjusted myself to his size, sighing out the pain and taking in the pleasure as he moved the rest of himself into me.

I moaned out and grinded my teeth together. Shadow lifted my leg and ground against me, grunting and panting as he picked up speed. My breath matched his aside from grunts and my loud moans. "S-shadow!" I breathed his name, gasping for air as my muscles tensed. He lifted my chin with a hand and kissed me roughly.

I broke away in another gasp as I came out over his, and my own, chest. Soon after he also came, sending a hot liquid up my back. He lifted off of me and rolled over to the small space between us on the couch.

We were both panting madly and staring up at the ceiling, not a word or glance shared between us before our breaths slowed.

"S-Silver I am so sorry." Shadow said and quickly leaped over the couch, a thump sounded over it and I only sighed and turned slightly. Holy crap it hurts to move! I groaned and slowly pulled myself up. "Are you A-alright Shadow?" I asked nervously, pain showing in my voice.

Shadow shot up and then tripped again, probably because the room was still dark. "Fine! Fine I'm fine!" He repeated and tripped again. "Shadow calm down! It's alright, really!" I called out to him and the shuffling stopped.

"I just raped you!" He yelled and a growl shown in his voice. I laughed, and then whimpered at the pain from laughing. "It wasn't rape. . . It was consensual." I said and sunk into the couch.

"What? Oh. . . Oh, right." Shadow said and layed sprawled out on the floor.