Teen Choice Awards 2015

So, the Teen Choice Awards were on August 17, and 5SOS were nominated for like 3 things, yet they didn't even win anything!

WAKE THE FRICK UP AMERICA HOT AUSSIES HERE AND YOU DO NOTHING

5sos performed She's Kinda Hot, more like screamed, but Tyler Oakley seemed to like them, because he tweeted their band account.

At least One Direction won eight awards (everything they were nominated for), so their total is twenty three surfboards.

I honestly think that 1D do not deserve Choice Summer Tour (for OTRA) because they freaked us out with Zayn leaving, and that award should be given to 5 Seconds of Summer for ROWYSO, so far its been killer (Kristin went) and never fail to surpass their fans and gheir haters expectations.

I loved how throughout the whole show, John Stamos and the other co-hosts were calling Josh Peck out for creeping on 5sos. I mean you cant really blame him!!

I am glad Tyler Oakley (mah queen) won a couple awards but I am disappointed that Connor Franta didn't win anything either!! And everyone saw Miranda Sings winning the Choice Comedy YouTuber award coming, I am really not impressed.

Ugh, anyways, till next time (when I am experiencing a lot of feels).

Lub chochoo my frisky amigos,

- Mell