Fandom Drama

Why hello there my fellow minions :) (The minion hate out there is real strong man, I love minions.)

If you are part of the 5SOS Fam (lol my username) then, you are probably aware that 5 seconds of summer beat Fifth Harmony's 'Worth It' for Song of the Summer at the VMAs with 'She's Kinda Hot' (great song by the way).

So there was this 5H fan who tweeted something like "5sos may have won an award tonight, but Ashton will never have a real father." Like what's your problem man!

One should not bring up personal and hurtful information about someone else's past, when expressing hatred and defeat over professional matters. That just shows how low of a person they are, get over yourself already.

Now just to clear things up just in case people actually read this and they so happen to be a Fifth Harmony fan, this is not a hate post. I don't care about your fandom to be honest, do what you want. Just make sure that the rest of your people stay out of other people's personal business alright?

Okay,

Today's Lesson is... Calm your bunnies down. Don't stick your nose up other people's lives. No one will pay attention to your thirsty comments about celebrities. Sooooo, don't be a low life, be optimistic like Tigger, and most importantly....

GROW UP

Even Dora managed to grow up and learn good sportsmanship.

Anyways, have a great weekend my children.

-Mell ( ^ - ^) /