Sounds Good Feels Good Announcement

#preordersoundsgoodfeelsgoodonitunes

OKAY LET'S TALK ABOUT 5SOS'S NEW ABLUM AND THE THREE SONGS THEY RELEASED.

First of all, I think She's Kinda Hot was a perfect intro to the new album and the vibe it has is absolutely stunning. To think that 5SOS went from 1 subscriber on Youtube to selling out shows at the Staples Center is amazing and I'm so proud of these boys for all the dedication they have for us. It's been 4 years and we're on the second album!

SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD... like after hearing Jet Black Heart, I've realized I'm so emo. And then Fly Away? What do they take us for!? We're human beings with F-E-E-L-I-N-G-S. I can not be caught up on a god damn song. It's not right.

And then, I listened to The Girl Who Cried Wolf today... fuck.

It's not even possible to feel this way about a stupid album. WHAT IS 5SOS DOING TO ME!

I'm so proud of my boys, they're influenced my life so much and I've made some of my best friends because of them. I'm ready for Sounds Good Feels Good. Preorder it on iTunes!

Btw Jet Black Heart is my favorite song on the album (so far).

Comment below what your favorite songs are!

Okay, I love you!

-Kristin xxx