Trees

Okay BROBROBRO HOLY SMOKES PATRICK WE HAVE OVER 200 READS AND OVER 20 VOTES HOLY FRERARD ON A STICK THATS MORE INTERACTION IVE EVER GOTTEN ON HERE AND IT SEEMS LIKE ALL YALL LIKE IT HOLY EHSBSJSN WOWIE ILYASM THANK
YOU GUYS ARE THW BEST I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU HOLY SUEBEISKSJSL
______________________

"OH MY GOD TYLER"

"He's gonna be so mad at you. You to totaled his car. He's gonna make you pay for it. Ooh, you're in for it now, aren't you"

"Tyler!"

Here it comes.

"Tyler! Are you okay?"

I couldn't move, and I didn't know why.

"Ty. What happened? Ty, you have to talk to me. I couldn't care less about this stupid car. Are you okay? Where are you?"

Well, crap.

My eyes were shut tightly like the one garage door that always got jammed.

I heard a laugh.

Blackout of consciousness.

(Though this next part he isn't conscious, this would be him retelling how Josh described what happened next. Sorry if that was confusing.)

Josh found me.

Tangled in a tree.

At the bottom of the hill on the side of the highway we'd crashed.

"Ty?"

I mumbled, half asleep.

"Ty, talk to me."

Nothing.

"Do you see me? Speak! Why won't you speak? I'm right here! In the tree next to you! Look man, the car is a wreck. We have to call a cab! We'll figure out the rest of this mess in the morning!"

Silence in the trees.

"Hello? Hello!!"

He climbed through the thick limbs through the car, to my tree. He was still about two and a half yards away, when he continued to shout, in attempt of communication.

"Ty, I don't want to seem any bit more cowardly out here in the middle of a giant tree, but I'm scared. I need to know you're okay. Why won't you speak? I'm right here. Dude this silence thing isn't settling well with me.."

Silence in the trees.

He climbed further. This was the point where I fell half awake. He was right over me, and I could feel him breathing on my neck. Warm. I felt like I was dying. Paralyzed. I thought a lot about the whole situation. Like, life as a whole. Did I really know Josh? He barely talked. Even in interviews. I wanted to know him. My eyes glued shut, I just wanted to see. I wanted to open my mouth, but it was clamped shut.

"Hello? Tyler?"

I just wanted to respond.

I just wanted to say, "Hello"