I Will Fear the Night Again

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 420< VIEWS
(Blaze it & Praise it)
AND 40< VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I HOPE YOU HAVE/ HAD A SUPER AMAZING DAY TODAY TOMORROW AND FOREVER AND STUFF LIKE THAT IDC HOW CHEESY THAT PROBABLY SOUNDS I REALLY MEAN IT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ALSO IF ANYONE LIKES DRAWING OR SOMETHING AND WANTS TO DRAW A SCENE FROM ANY PART OF THE BOOK, I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO POST IT WITH FULL CREDIT AND PRAISE IDC HOW CRAPPY YOU THINK IT IS IT WILL BE GREAT AND I WILL LOVE IT OKAY BYE FOR REAL THIS TIME.

I lied.

The above is even the simplest idea of art to share. It doesn't even have to be a scene. If it's a song from one of the chapters, I will be more than ecstatic to post your clique art. Bye for real for real!
_____________________

Josh fell asleep before I did. I didn't want to fall asleep. I couldn't I was too awake. And too afraid of the dark, whether it would take me prisoner,or not. On a night like tonight, I knew it wouldn't be. No prisoners, only executions.

I sat snuggled into the warm fuzzy blankets opposite to Josh on the couch, where we had crashed.

I thought about the day. I thought about all the different things that had happened this past week, or even the past three days. I stared at the ceiling fan directly above the couch where I sat, and wondered so many things.

"And I will fear the night again "I thought out loud. A mere whisper.

I hope I'm not my only friend. I looked at Josh across to me who was snoring loudly. I don't even think I was my own friend.

But the words rang in my ears.

"Stay alive, stay alive. For me, Ty. For me."

"You promise? I can count on you at least for tonight?"

Not Today.

I promised.

Restless, I ruffled through my jeans pockets, and slipped out my phone. Game after game, tweet after tweet, one YouTube video after an other, I remained twitchy. The voice was like an itch on your back you just can't reach. Or a scab you can't itch, otherwise it starts bleeding all over again. It scratched at the back of my throat, trying to climb its way back up. I wouldn't let it. It tried to hard to resurface and re-establish itself, reclaim my mind for its own. Its palace, for it to play putrid, sick games on my mind. Hallucinations that drove me insane. Voices that crept into my ears, like bugs.

I made myself a cup of coffee and forced myself to stay up the whole night. There was no way I could fall asleep, and risk the Blurry Face's control.