Truce

BRO 285 READS?! THATS INSANE OML 32 VOTES YOU GUYS ARE MY FAVES OKAY DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU ARENT IMPORTANT TO ANYONE OR NOT CUTE BC ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND YALL ARE MY QTS OKAY

ALSO TRIGGER WARNING IM SORRY I SHOULD PROBABLY PUT THOSE UP MORE OFTEN.
________________________

Josh watched after me until he fell asleep. I couldn't watch after myself. And I guess in His mind, the coast was clear.

He began to speak.

Whirling thoughts of suicide and depression hit me like a whirl pool over a hurricane with several tsunamis blasting from all sides.

I was drowning. I knew it.

Everyone knows it's unsafe to row too far out to sea in a rowboat. Alone.

What had I gotten myself into?

The cackle was like thunder and lightning above my practical toy boat, being tossed and turned like a spinning top, or a yoyo.

Set on fire.

He was out of control.

He slashed my wrists until they were numb. He made me choke down the bottle of pills on the top shelf. I fell over, and started shaking. I sprawled out on the floor, shaking more. I couldn't control myself.

He made me get up. He made me burn myself. He was the one who readied the shower head's neck. He was the one who began to tighten it slowly around my pipeline, the metal cool cool on my now bright red skin. Then it turned purple. Then it turned blue.

Then I saw a flash of lavender. Purple. Like a cloud. I must've been arriving into an afterlife, because the purple cloud rushed all around me, releasing me from my bondage.

"Ty." I heard it call out

"Ty!"

My vision was too blurry for me to make out where it was coming from. But it seemed to be coming from the cloud.

Clouds don't talk.

I could see sunlight spilling from somewhere. I just didn't know where that somewhere was.

"Tyler!" It said something else, but I couldn't make it out.

I had had no friends. No one really cared about me. I had nothing to lose.

"Ty! Ty! Ty! Ty. Ty.. Ty....."

The voice chanted, but slowed down with each call.

"...Ty..ler..."

Who was there to stay alive for?

I was free.

And happily tried to move on

But that didn't exactly work.

My vision became more defined, minutes at a time, but gradually.

I saw a blur of blue and flesh color and lavender swaddle me, like a small child. The blue and purple and skin tone began obtaining shadows.

Eyes.

A nose.

A mouth.

The purple, remained fuzzy, but only in texture. It became like cotton on my skin.

The blue became fabric on a shirt, encasing the whole mass that embraced me.

The mass became Josh.

"Stay alive.... Please stay alive....for me..."

The golden light flooded my vision. It was the sun coming up.

I feared for the following night.

But for now, I was safe.

With Josh.

I wiggled a bit, breathing heavily. He took notice. He knew I was okay.. As okay you can get after an attempted suicide. Murder, really, but it was my shell that did the work. My hands.

"You came back." He whispered. His warm touch and breath, enveloping me.

"I can't catch my breath."

"Don't worry I'll catch it for you. The ambulance is on its way. You are going to be okay.."