))20

Winter walked through the school doors with her best friend, Dania, telling her about how the mysterious person she was texting was going to tell his crush about his feelings.

"What if it's you?"

She laughed. "I doubt it will."

They met Hayden at his locker and decided to walk to Winter's locker which was quite a far distance from Hayden's and Dania's.

They started to argue about whether Samsung phones were better than iPhones since Hayden had recently bought himself a new Samsung.

When they were approaching Winter's locker, there was a small crowd of girls gathering around.

"Winter is so lucky!"

"Imagine if I had a boyfriend like that."

"How could this loser fall for Winter?"

Hayden was the first one to take a look at Winter's locker and raised his eyebrows when he saw it.

"Um, Winter? I think someone likes you.."

Dania poked her best friend in the side. "See, I was correct. Bow down, mate."

"It could be some other person." Winter replied, rolling her eyes.

"Go check then."

Winter nervously approached her locker and a few girls started to squeal.

There were small flowers framing her locker in a shape of a heart and a small sticky note was stuck in the middle of the locker.

I told you you didn't have to keep an eye out for her.

If you still don't understand, it's you.

Winter started to blush as she looked around, wondering if her anonymous admirer was nearby.

Hayden stood beside her along with his friends, Karter and Taylor.

"Who's your boyfriend?" Taylor snickered, teasing Winter.

"I don't know."

"Is it that creepy stalker who keeps texting you?" Hayden asked.

"He's not creepy. And, yeah, I guess so."

"What stalker?" Karter asked.

"There's this person--"

"Winter has a secret admirer!" Dania interrupted.

"Really?" Karter asked, amused.

"I guess.." Winter answered uneasily.

"I wonder if he notices all your closet mishaps."

Winter flushed as everyone laughed at Karter's comment.

"It wasn't on purpose!"

"I know, Winter. I know." Karter laughed, looking at her.

---

A/N:

Hiii I kinda think this chapter wasn't that good but I'm posting it anyways, hope you liked it!

There are new characters so I hope that's nice.

Also, let's take time to pray for the world at all these bombings and terrorist attacks happening recently, no matter what religion. ❤

But thank you for the 555 reads guys!

Here's a bit of the next chapter:

Hey...

Sup.

So, it's me?

Yeah.