))33

Winter's P.O.V

"What was happening over there?" Karter asked, as I made my way back to him.

"Hayden just confessed that he likes me."

He smiled slyly, "I was right."

"You were?"

Karter's eyes widened and he laughed nervously as he said, "Yeah, I had a feeling that he liked you."

"Oh, well then yeah." I said, laughing along.

"So are you going to that spring dance?"

"Yeah, I'm meeting him there."

"Him? Oh, your boyfriend." He said, making another funny face.

"Yeah." I laughed as I felt my cheeks burn.

He's not even here and he's making me blush, amazing.

"What are you planning to say to him? "

"Hmm, I don't really know. Should I say anything?"

"Maybe you don't have to. You'll be too surprised to function." He said, chuckling.

"Yeah, maybe. Are you going too?"

Karter immediately smiled as he replied me, "Yeah, and I'm going with the girl of my dreams."

It was so cute how he said that.

"Who is it?"

"It's a secret." He said, giggling. Yes. He giggled.

"Well at least tell me more about her."

"She's the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on and it amazes me how she doesn't know it. She loves nature, she's kinda like a small kid because she gets excited over small things like when it rains, when there's a rainbow in the sky and when someone does something nice for her. But it's adorable and we need more people like her in the world. I love how she laughs, it's like good music you know? It just makes your day better and you can't forget the thrills it gives you everytime your hear it."

When he was describing her, his face looked like the epitome of love. He really must be in love with this mysterious girl.

"I just can't believe that she's actually mine right now, you know Winter?"

I smiled at him. "You're very lucky to have an amazing girl like her."

His smile grew even bigger. "You think she's amazing?"

"Yeah, and you must really love her don't you?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah Winter. I really do."

---

hi guys! it's me

so this chapter gives a bit of an insight from Karter's love life. you like it??

I can't thank you guys enough for all the votes and reads, not forgetting the comments <3

and there's 5 more chapters till they meet im so excited for guys to read it!!

remember to comment or vote if you liked the chapter :)