Q&A (ANSWERED)

the long awaited answers have arrived its been like a million months but here it is! sorry to keep you guys waiting 

Karter

1. What was Karter's plan? Does Karter have any other siblings? by CastawayDream
- his plan was to make his crush, Winter, fall in love with him as he doubted that he could do that in real life. Karter has only one older brother, Ky.

2. Why did you go through the trouble of hiding it from Winter when you could've told her and you would've dated heaps earlier? by THEREALEXI ladybug45250
- like some boys, Karter was extremely nervous around Winter sometimes and by talking to her through a device, it could help him rethink his words and appear less dorky. 

3. Can you set me up with a Karter? by MorbidLaney
- Karter: You can have Ky, he's not that bad even though he likes to scratch his butt.

4. When did you come up with the idea of anonymously texting Winter? by elephantlover48
- Karter: Taylor suggested the idea to me after reading some ideas on pinterest on how to surprise your girlfriend which was around Valentine's Day. It gave me enough time to ask her out to the Spring Dance but someone just had to fall sick.

5. How long have Winter and Karter known each other? by icedcoldcoffee
- they met each other when they were around 10. so for 7 to 8 years.

Winter

1. Is Winter supposed to be you? by CastawayDream
- no.

2. Can I see a picture of Winter? by MorbidLaney
- i didn't really set someone to play as Winter but i imagine her to look like the girl at the side. 

3. How come you fell in love with a guy that you didn't know? by Sofiapq02
- Winter: my hormones are to blame. just kidding. i knew that he was from my school, and i felt that i could trust so it just happened i guess. i don't know. good thing it was Karter.

4. How did Winter know that the mysterious guy is Karter? by michiko46
- in the original ending which didn't get posted bc wattpad deleted it, Winter explains that she caught Karter calling her pet names and repeating some stuff they were texting each other in real life. 

 Hayden

1. Why does Hayden like Winter? Why didn't he get angry about Karter? by CastawayDream
- Hayden liked Dania at first but during that time she didn't feel the same way. Winter was the one to lend a shoulder for Hayden to cry on so in the end he developed some feelings for her. Hayden didn't get mad because he thought that if Winter was happy with Karter, he would be happy as well.

2. Is Hayden from Liv and Maddie the Hayden here? by MorbidLaney
- i don't watch Liv and Maddie so i don't know who he is, and no.

3. So what does Hayden think of this? Is he back with Winter's friend? by rawrrylekitten
- He's happy as long as long as Winter's happy. No he isn't but in a few chapters back, he finds out that Dania has developed a crush on him and is glad to spend some time with her.

Dania

1. Why does Dania like Hayden so much? How did Dania and Winter become friends? by CastawayDream
- Dania only started liking Hayden recently and wanted to make a good impression on him. Dania met Winter when Winter moved into the neighbourhood when she was 10. They were both interested in Barney and they were friends ever since.

Taylor

1. How close are Karter and Taylor? Does Taylor have a major crush on anyone? by CastawayDream
- Karter and Taylor are very close. And no, he doesn't have a crush on anyone.

2. Does Taylor know about Karter's plan before? by michiko46
- Yes. Taylor gave Karter the idea for this plan.

Ky (Karter's brother)

1. Why is Ky not really mentioned in the story? How does Ky know that Karter has a major crush on Winter? by CastawayDream
- Ky was introduced to the readers as a hint, actually. Since there are a lot of siblings whose names start with the same letter, Ky would be Karter's brother and not Hayden or Taylor. Ky and Karter are quite close, since it's just the two of them, so they both share secrets sometimes.

2. Is Ky short for something? by elephantlover48
- nope.

Other

1. When are you planning to publish Daisy's story? by 5SauceeeeFan
- Daisy is Winter's baby sister, and it's already up ! Check out 'Talks' on my profile where Daisy is all grown up.

Me :D

1. Can you give us a description of each of the characters? by CastawayDream

(how i imagine them)
Karter: Black hair, fair complexion, dark eyes, boy-next-door look and a lip ring. 6 feet tall or 185 cm.

Winter: Light brown hair, pale complexion, blue eyes, more of a tumblr girl look, with a slight dimple on her left cheek. 5.4 feet or 164 cm.

Hayden: dark hair with brown eyes, a caramel-like complexion,a Filipino. a piercing on his right ear. 5.6 feet or 173 cm.

Dania: curly natural hair, a gold/chocolatey complexion, brown eyes with a small tattoo on her fourth finger. 5.2 feet or 159 cm.

2. How did you come to think of the story? How did you get more reads? Are the characters related to anyone in real life? Why did you decide to write a book? by CastawayDream

- it came to me while i was taking one of those 'reflect on your life' showers haha. 
- i posted regularly for this book and that's about it. i never had goals to achieve except publishing a book that people enjoy. i didn't really care about reads after the first few chapters.
- no, the characters are purely fictional.
- i had always had a passion for writing and it makes me happy seeing people read my works.

3. Is you single? by MorbidLaney
- yes lololol

4. What was your favourite thing about writing this story? What inspired you? by _Darsh_
- it has to be how i could create stories about each character, deciding their names and looks. also all the hilarious and heart-warming comments i have received. i was inspired by You Have ONE New Message by SarahGeorge89 and also some stories about people falling in love over the internet not by their appearances but their personalities. i think that really proves that some people do see what's on the inside, not on the outside.

thats all the questions! thank you to everyone who asked questions and those who still have any questions, feel free to dm me :) once again, thanks so much for 100k reads and stay happy!

(the girl at the side is someone similar to Winter)