))22

Anonymous's P.O.V

I looked back at the message she sent me.

She actually does like me!

I can have her all to myself now. Finally. After 5 years.

I decided to get myself a cup of milk to celebrate so to the kitchen I went.

My brother, Ky, who was older than me by three years, was at the kitchen counter. He seemed to be getting himself a cup of milk too.

"What's with that smile on your face? "

Was I really smiling all the way down?

"What smile? "

He rolled his eyes. "You know, that smile when you fall in love with someone. Are you?"

I grabbed the carton of milk from Ky and filled my glass with it. "Well, there's this girl.."

"Great. I was secretly starting to think you're gay since you're around Hayden a lot."

I raised an eyebrow at him which meant, typical Ky.

"What? So, more about this girl."

"Well she has really thick, black hair and striking blue eyes that could pierce your soul." I explained as I took a sip of the cold milk.

"Stop talking like that."

"Fine. You know Winter?"

Ky's eyes widened. "Winter Adams? As in that hot chick you loved oh so much?"

I looked at him defensively. "Don't call her a hot chick, she's way more than that. And I still do love her."

"She likes you back?"

I couldn't control myself as I let out the biggest smile possible.

"Yes."

---

1K THANK YOU SO MUCH *GETS OVEREXCITED*

Anyways, here's a chapter in anon's pov, hope you liked it :) Remember to vote or comment if you did ;)

Next chapter:

Good morning!

Morning sweetheart.

Oh my gosh.

Did I just make your heart melt?