Pilot

She did what?? I thought when I saw the message my friend Mia sent me.I couldn't believe that she actually managed to do what I didn't...again!

I was so frustrated and furious and most of all;sad...because she didn't deserve that kind of love...because she didn't like him the way he thought she did..!

But first let's take it from the beginning...

I am Cassandra McStevens,I am 16 years old and I'm a freshman in High
School...! I have two older brothers,named James and Max and a dog named Roro. But why do I tell you this? Because that's my Point of View in a situation that I didn't think it could end up like this.What's the situation?

Christofer Johnson,Eva's and Kelly's best friend. He's 16 too and he's in a different High School from me. I met him some days before the Christmas holidays,when Kelly,Eva,Amy and I were out for a walk. But then I didn't really pay attention because I had a crush on someone else.

A few months later it just came to me...

It was February 27th when I was discussing with a friend of mine about him and she told me that he was cute and I should definetely do something with him. I didn't overthink about it then and I just nodded.

That night something was wrong with me. I had to be exhausted but instead,I could't sleep. And what do you do when you can not sleep? You're gossiping and in my case,I was bumming the photos of our High Schools' Mascarade Party that I didn't attend because I was not allowed by my parents... _|_

And then I saw him...Christofer hugging Kelly and Eva and I thought that he was...perfect.

But that's a huge word darling...

Then suddenly I felt it...my heart was beating faster just seeing a photo of him smiling and then I realised that I was in trouble...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,this is the first chapter of the book,the Pilot. Do you like it? 'Cuz I don't know if I'm gonna continue it... :-/

Xoxo,
Nina