Chapter 4

~~~~Previously~~~~

"Well,what did you want to talk about?" I asked her
"Do you mind if I get to know Christofer better?"

"Do what?!?!" I said shocked. She couldn't just ask me something like that right? Why could she do this again to me? Coming into my life and destroying it? There are soo many boys around and she chose Christofer?!?! What the hell!

"I asked you-"

"I heard what you asked me."

"So? What do you think?" I had two options;to tell her to back the fuck off,or lie to her and act like I don't give a shit,in which I DID! And typical me,prefered to lie for her own good,even thought she did so many terrible things to me. Stupid people and their feelings... _|_

"Uhm,it's okay Cece,really. It doesn't matter anymore,does it?" For a moment I thought that she actually cared for me and wouldn't want to hurt me anymore...But looks like that side of her,caring for ME died the moment I hurt her ego one and a half year ago.

"So you think that I should do something with him?" She asked me with a bitchy smile on her face *coughs*bitch*coughs*

"...suure,why not?" My mind was screaming to tell her to go to hell,but again I would be the bitch one who wanted everything just for herself and no one else,byt I didn'r want people to believe things like that for me

"Okay then,thanks! Oooh I would forget telling you about my party! I would love for you to attend if! Fillip's going to be there!"

I hated when she knew things for me and I didn't know for her. Even though Mia was telling me everything about her(Mia is one of my neighbours and is friends with The Evil Bitch. For me Mia is a coward. She's afraid to tell Cece to go to hell,because she thinks that she's going to do what she did me to me.[turning everyone against me] And let's just say that I don't trust Mia anymore) Fillip is Yvonne's and Alex's classmate(Yvonne and Alex are two of my closest friends. Alex is my cousin too!) and I really like him...let's just say that I kiind of moved on from Christofer but his rejection still hurt me...

"Oh you invited Phillip..."

"Of course I would! You let me liking Christofer,there's nothing less I would do for you!" She told me and then hugged me...

"Uhm...thanks Cece. I gotta go now,bye." I didn't even wait for her to tell me goodbye,I turned around and walked towards Amy who had her back facing me because she was talking to Kelly.

"You knew and you didn't tell me anything?!?!" This caught her off guard. She stood there and just watched me talking to her "Are you serious?!? I know you're mad at me for Jim having a girlfriend but it's NOT my fault! Why didn't you tell me something? Why?" I felt my eyes watering a little but I didn't want to show her that kind of emotion. So I just left and didn't bother to listen to her fake sorries and explainations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the bell rang, I went at Eva's class and waited for her to come outside. When their door finally opened I couldn't wait and got inside. When she saw me she knew that something was wrong and came to me

"Is everything alright?" She asked me worriedly

"No,it's clearly not...Cece wants to start liking Christofer and asked for my permission..."

"She did what?" She was clearly socked,I can tell...

"Yeah.."

"And who is going to talk to Christofer about her?"she asked me clearly amused

"Kelly,I guess..." then her face went pale.

"Eva,are you okay?" I asked worried

"Uhm yeah,it's just a little weird that Kelly's going through this process..."

"Yeah,I know...anyways,I gotta go. I wanted to tell you the news... Bye baby" I said goodbye to Eva and went back to my class.

When I went back home,I wasn't really hungry. I was thinking about Cece and it made me puke as I couldn't believe that she actually asked me something like that. I don't think that she had a chance with him,because Christofer was clearly into someone else and Cece didn't know about that.

Then melodies from Goo Goo Dolls's Iris started playing and I understood that someone was calling me. It was Yvonne and she invited me and Alex at her house. I wasn't really in the mood,but I wanted to talk to someone and those girls are really good listeners. So I went at her place and we talked and talked and talked until time passed and I had to get back home. I fell pretty easily asleep because I was exhausted from what had happened today...

And whom would tell me that it was just the beginning...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeeyyy guyys! It's a pretty quick update but I wanted to update just for my Bestie Penny,who is my number one fun of this book and told me to continiue this book. So Penny,this is for you! I looove you and hope you like it! Until next time...♡

Xoxo,
Nina♡♡♡