Chapter 1

"Byeee Mom!!" I said while I was leaving the car and walking the stairs at my best friend's house.

We had to write an assiment for English and time was ending,so typical us did it the last day of the deadline!

While I was entering at her place,I remembered that Kelly(Christofer's best friend) was here and I was nervous because I didn't know if I wanted to or not wanted to tell her...

Sooo I told her...!

I was really lazy today,but excited too (because when I start liking someone,I'm very happy!! Anyways)
We were sitting on Amy's sofa when I was looking at Kelly and told her about me having a crush on her best friend.

"Uhm Kelly,I want to tell you something..."

"What is it Cassie?"

"I like Christofer...very much..!"

"It's okay Cassie! Do you want me to tell him? He could definetely want to date you!"

"You think so?? But I don't...I don't know if I'm ready yet to date someone..."

Let me explain you something...I am a junior in High School and I've never dated anyone...not because I think I'm ugly,because I had a looong crush on someone and I didn't know if I was ready for someone else! I haven't even kissed anyone and I'm really nervpus about that moment when it's going to come..!

"Then I'm not gonna tell him. If you're not ready,I'm not going to. But you should date him,he's still single..!"

"Ooh...I don't know Kells,just let me think about it,okay?

"Okay!"

Aftet finishing the assiment we were talking about our crushes,their first kisses and Kelly told me that she has kissed Chistofer at 'Spin the bottle'.

I was really excited for telling them but anxious too...what if he didn't like me? What if he already had a crush on someone else? I don't know what to do,but the sure thing is that I'm gonna face it when it's time..!

I went back home,took a shower,washed my teeth and layed on my bed,under the sheets. I didn't had to do something,so I saw again the photos of the Mascarade Party and my heart skipped a beat when I saw him.

I still don't know what to do...I've never liked someone and him liking me back,it's so...new to me. Maybe I should tell Kelly that I don't wanna do anything,I'm just gonna leave it there,me having a crush over him. That's it! That's what I'm gonna do!
But again,I really wanted him and liked him too...

After countless thoughts of what to do with him,I decided to give it a try and who know knows what's gonna happen?

But then it just bumped on me;What if I am gonna be the one with the broken heart..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,this is the first chapter and I really hope you like it! I just needed someone to tell me to continue..!

Xoxo,
Nina