Chapter 6

The next month passed by pretty quick. I sat the exams for my french degree (which I went good by the way)and then we had our finals. I was studying really hard for each subject because it was the only way of forgetting Cece and Chris.

I don't know what spell she put on him,but he started giving her attention and from what Amy said,he texted her...

I should have forgotten him because come on,it's been more than 2 months since he found out I was into him. But things didn't work out with Filipp and I like I thought it would be,how would they? I couldn't give the best of me...

On June 6th,my mom took me out of the house so we could go at the mall to shop some clothes and a bathing suit that I wanted. The things that we bought were really nice and it really made me forget a little of what was happening but still not all of it. My mind was still on them,wondering when I am going to hear the 'good' news...

When I turned back home,I left the shopping bags on my desk and I decided to check my Instagram feed. While I was watching all of my friends' photos that were posted,I had a call from Amy.

"Heyy!" I said,trying to be heard like I wasn't sad or anything.

"Helloo!" She said and I could hear noises from the backround.

"Where are you?" I asked her.

"Well I was at the gym and now I am going home. How about you?" She said,calmer than other times. Things weren't that good between us,she was still not talking to me like we used to and I didn't want to talk to her because I was kind of mad at her for not telling me about the Evil Bitch and when I tried to talk about it,she would get angry.   _|_

"Well I went shopping with my mom and bought some things.."

"Well that's nice. Send me a picture of what you bought,okay? I have to go,so talk to you later?" She said and I sighed quietly,hoping that she didn't hear me. Of course she would hang up

"Yeah,okay! Bye!" We hanged up after that and I had a new Viber message from Mia.

Mia: Hey Cassie...I have bad news... :(

Me: Tell me. :/

Mia: It's about Cece and Cris. She finally got him,they are a couple.

What

What.

What?!?!

Me: She what?!?! Since when?

She did what?? I couldn't believe that she actually managed to do what I didn't...again!

I was so frustrated and furious and most of all;sad...because she didn't deserve that kind of love...because she didn't like him the way he thought she did..!

Mia: Since yesterday. He walked with her back at her home,and while they were walking,he kissed her.

..wow

Me: So she did it...of course she would,right..?

I didn't know how I should act; I mean,they are officially together now,and I want to congratulate them,because my confidence was on level --100 and the only thing that I wanted to do,was to call Amy and- wait a sec.

If Amy and Cece are all that so good friends and all that stuff,that means that she knows...?

I didn't wait for another minute to pass,so I texted her.

Me: Did u know that they got together?

I didn't need to explain to her,she would understand,I guess...

Amy: Yes..

Me: Well thanks.

She didn't reply after that and I decided to leave it that way.

I kept replaying the same sentence in my head: you're ugly,he is with her

you're ugly,he is with her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday came and we had to go to school and write our last test in Biology before school ended. I went quite well,so I finished sooner than most of the people in my class. When I went outside,I was praying for God to make me invisible.

Chris was in our school yard,probably waiting for his girlfriend to come down and all I really wanted to go was to puke.

and cry..

Then Cece was coming down the stairs and oh look how lovely my phone screen is! Turned off and broken,like its owner. When she saw him,her "eyes lit" and she went towards him,hugging him lightly. I was talking with Eva before Kelly approached them,deciding where to go and eat.

And I couldn't handle it anymore,and left myself give in. Eva immediately saw and took me by the hand. We went at the school's cantine and I let it all out.

"Shh it's okay,let it out..." I tried to talk between my sobs,but it didn't work,so I waited for a minute to calm down.

"Do you know how hard it is? To watch them being happy?  To be rejected? And one week later,oh here she is! Happy and shit! And it really drived me crazy that everyone took her side! That it was fine for her to date someone I had a crush on and almost dated,why wouldn't it? After all,I am the one who exaggerates,right?"

Eva stood there,with me being a mess next to her. She tried to convince me that she (the Evil Bitch) was nothing and that everyone was an idiot for thinking that she is the right one. Yet I needed time...

We went back and I was fake-smiling all the time,hoping that they wouldn't ask me anything. When Amy joined us,they were ready to go.

"Cassie,you're coming right?" Kelly said and everyone turned and looked at me. Everyone except from her,who was looking down (when they made it official,she told everyone not to tell me about her and him as if I am an idiot.) _|_

"N-no,I won't. I have to go home and study." Of course it was a lie;I would go home and cry.

She looked me with a look and said: "Okay,but you should come you know,you would have fun."

Go to hell

Oops

"Yeah yeah!" I said,pretty annoyed and everyone turned and looked at me again. Great,now they'll be thinking that I am the Bitch!

When I returned at home,my mom was at the kitchen,cooking. When she saw me,she smiled.

"How did you go?" She said and I started crying,which apparently was the only thing that I could do lately.

I hugged her tight and kept crying,with her trying to make me smile,but failed miserably.

I didn't stay there for much time,because I went at my bedroom to change into a pair of shorts because the weather was starting to get hotter day by day. I closed the door behind me and put my earbuds on and started the playlist with my saddest songs in it and let it all out,once again.

It was so hard for me. To act like everything was fine and having to put up with them,Amy and everyone else. I hated them,because they made me hate me. But I had to make things better. I had to make them see that I didn't give a damn about them and that it didn't matter. I had to be tough to survive and that's what I would try to do from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading for sooooo long,I am awful,I know. I hoped you liked the chapter and I would love to know what do you think about my characters so far.

Xoxo,
Nina