Chapter 2

"Well girls,I really liked your assiment! Congrats!" Mrs Michaels told us.

It was Monday,one day after we did the assiment and things got actually pretty good...even though I had Amy being all bitchy for another day and I wanted to slap her...for the tenth time today!

Αt the break,Amy,Kelly and I went to take our lunch and she asked me to tell Christofer about me today.

"Uhm...I-I don't know Kelly,I'm not really sure..."

"Why?" She asked me

"I don't think I'm ready for a relationship..!"

"AND WHEN DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO BE READY,HUH?"

She was pretty furious,I can tell... _|_

"I don't know,I told you! Just...don't yell him yet...maybe in some days?"

"IF you think you're gonna be ready!"

"Just...relax,ok? It's not my fault if you're angry!" I thought that someone should've tell her,since Amy was daydreaming.

"Look I'm sorry,it's just Peter,I think he has a girlfriend..."

"Oh...ooooh..."

Let me explain you something;Peter Philips,is Kelly's crush. They've been making out countless times, and yet he just doesn'r care about her...a douchebag,if you ask me...

"You don't know that for sure Kells...if he has a girlfriend I mean..! Maybe you're wrong!" I told her to make her feel better even though some days later she found out that he's in a realtionship with someone (coughs*slut*coughs) from another High School,but ye are in the same yard and building.

Anyways,when I got home I was pretty exhausted,but I went at the volleyball practise and did my homework. Then I took a long bath just to relax my muscles and then I stayed at my bedroom,listening to music and thinking about Christofer and me.

Maybe he still likes me...? Maybe not! Maybe I should tell Kelly to talk to him about me and just go out sometime,it could be nice,I guess,to get to know him better.

Time passed and it was pretty late so I had to sleep because tomorrow we had school and I don't get up pretty easily...so yeah,I went to sleep and kept thinking that everything woyld be going well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! I know it's been a while but I went on vacation and then school started...Anyways,I hope you like this chaper!♥♥♥

xoxo,
Nina