:7:

I had Shaquille get Kae's stuff out her car and bring them in.

She sat on my couch with her arms crossed and her hands tucked under her arms.

I carried a slumbering Londyn and put her in Zahir's crib, then went back to check up on Karreuche.

"Um, Kamille? Where do I put these?" Shaquille asked as he held on to her Louis Vutton luggage.

"Guest room. Next to my son's nursery." I said pointing down the hall.

He nodded and waddled in that direction, struggling with all the bags.
Even when she was mad, my girl was still a diva. She brought her whole wardrobe with her.

"Kami, you got a blunt?" She looked up at me and asked.

"You wanna smoke? I think Aug has some bud in the drawer, I'll go check." I said .

"Please?" She added.

I went to our room and looked in Aug's drawer and found what I was looking for.

I saw a piece of paper sticking out. I tugged at it and saw it was a receipt.

"Trojan Magnum Ecstasy" it read. 

I saw the date and time and it was yesterday. I didn't even see the bastard, so it meant August came home and left again while I was out picking up some stuff for Zahir.

I looked around.

"What? We don't even use condoms." I said out loud as I stopped looking.

I was on birth control so who the fuck was he buying condoms for ?

Ecstasy. I read it again. This nigga got real fancy with it, too!

"Kamille!" I heard Kae call me. I put the receipt in my bra, grabbed a cigarillo and walked back.

"I was starting to think you was smoking without me." She laughed a bit.

It felt good to know she could still joke around a bit.

"Nah, here." I handed her the bag and blunt.

"Thanks, you don't know how bad I needed this."

"Oh, I think I had a idea. You little pothead." I smiled.

Shaquille came back and sat down next to me. Karreuche looked at us both.

I looked at him.

"Uh, Shaq ..?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"You can go now. Thanks for all the help."

"Oh shit, no doubt, no doubt. I'll see y'all around. Both of y'all, call me if you need anything. Ima go see about Breezy." He said getting up.

"Fuck that nigga, him and his rat-faced baby moms could die." Kae spat.

"Karreuche ... Cmon now. Bye, Shaq." I said