:13:

"Wait a fuckin minute... You're taking him where? " Shaq looked at me in disbelief.

"You didn't hear me, or you just shocked, right now?" I asked.

"Kamille, are you fuckin serious? What type of shit you on? You ain't let the nigga see his kid for this long now you automatically wanna hop back on the family's bandwagon?" Shaq held on to Zah like he was his.

I raised my lip.

"You do realize ... Zahir ain't come out yo nutsack, right?" I asked.

"Wh- what?"

"Zahir isn't your son, Shaquille. Ima do what I feel is beneficial for my son and I." I shrugged.

"You mean, you gonna do what you want with your son. I'm taking care of him too and I think I should have a say in what y'all do." He said looking at Zahir.

"Boy, who is you?" I asked with a attitude.

Shaq gave me a look.

"Okay,  my bad- look I'm on my period, and I wanna do what I wanna do- so just... hand my son over, please?" I reached out for Zah.

"Here... Enjoy ya self." Shaq handed him over and turned away.

"Baby, I do appreciate everything you've done up to now, okay? Don't act like that." I said walking up to him and rubbing his back.

"I don't like this, Milly, but who am I, right? Go on... Have fun. Gimme kiss." He puckered his lips.

I kissed my man and left with my baby in my arms.

***

"He is soooo cute." Amaiya exclaimed giving him a hug.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I want himm!" Maddy touched his hair.

Zahir giggled and laughed.

Diamel pinched his cheeks.

"Awww, he looks like uncle Aug." she exclaimed.

"Doesn't he..?" I heard a voice and looked up to see Reina standing in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Reina..." I rushed over to hug her.

She held her arms open and took me in and immediately my eyes got misty.

"I missed you so much..." I began.

"Baby, all is forgiven... All is forgotten. I'm just glad you're back with us. We've missed you too." She held me tighter.

"Aunty Kamille... We still love you." Amaiya smiled.

"Yeah! Even if you did abandon us." Diamel snapped her fingers.

"Diamel!" Shantel mushed her head.

"Sorry, Mama." Mel looked down.

"No, no.. She's right. Can I make a pinky promise to y'all?" I said kneeling, before all three girls... Plus my nosey ass son.

"Yeah!" They all said in unison, with their pinkies out.

"I promise to never leave y'all side... Ever. And when y'all need me, call me, and I'll be there in a blink of a eye. Okay?" I said connecting my pinky with all of theirs, separately.

Zahir held his pinky up and we all laughed.

"I promise you too, King." I chuckled.

"So what we doing, today, Aunty Kamille?" Amaiya asked.

"Well... I was thinking we could take y'all to American Girl, get y'all some pretty dolls, then we could go shopping, and after that we can grab a bite to eat, wherever y'all wanna go. It's y'all day." I smiled.