:16:

It can't ... Be.

"Damn! No hug ? No 'I missed you'? Tsk.tsk.tsk. How you been, baby girl?" Markell stepped out of the shadows. His firearm was still smoking from the shot he sent to Shaq's head.

I was a fuckin wreck and Zahir was losing it.

I thought I was strong but this night was draining all of me.

"Shut that kid up, before I do it." Markell threatened.

I quickly rocked my little King and tried to comfort him, planting soft kisses on his lips and cheeks.

He quieted down and looked up at me as if to say 'It's okay, mommy. I know you're trying.'

"Markell... Why? why would you do all of this, huh? I thought we had a understanding ! Did you think of my child being emotionally scarred from all of this ?!" I struggled to keep my emotions in tact.

"Bitch, did you think of that shit when you toyed with my heart?! Fuck you, fuck ya son, fuck ya happiness I don't give two shit-"

"ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS?! TWO PEOPLE KILLED TONIGHT ALL BECAUSE YOU COULD'NT GET OVER SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED SO FUCKING LONG AGO?!" I screamed.

"I'd keep my voice down if I were you. Plus...I ain't kill your sister, you did. See, everyone forgot about Kamille Jacobs's old boyfriend. You fucked me up. A man like me don't get played, so when you came around and pulled that shit... Oh, I vowed to get ya ass back." He spoke as he came closer.

I knelt down.

"Markell why couldn't you have just told me how you felt? Was this all necessary ? How did you even pull all of this off?" I asked.

"Glad you asked. Well, I been following your activity, ever since the school dropped you, and I found out everything. I did my research and saw you had a little sister that got you into all of this mess and eventually you got her imprisoned. So, I paid her visits... Bailed her out... Fucked her... and made her fall in love with me so that I could get her to do anything for me. That little girl... Is a freakkkk. But anyways, she was all for bringing you down. So we followed you around and saw that you and August weren't together so we targeted your new happy family. All I wanted was to fuck you up and put your happiness to a end like you did me... so... how'd I do?" He smiled.

"You're a twisted lil nigga. You soon get yours." I shook my head.

I heard a commotion upstairs and a lot of gunshots.

"What the fuck is going on?! You got people up in here?!" I saw Markell start to panic.

Thank you, God !

Markell turned around and I quickly texted Aug.

Downstairs, basement. Markell is here.. Don't come alone.

Send.

"HELPPPP!!! HELPPPP!!!" I screamed.

Markell whipped his neck in my direction so fast, I could have sworn I heard a crack.

"Get the fuck up! You gon die before I do. Get in front of me !" He said as he yanked me up by my hair.

He held Zahir and I like human armors.

"Markell .. You don't have to do this.." I tried to stall.

"Fuck you! You did all of this ! It's either me or you Kami... We both ain't leaving here alive tonight." His voice shook.