:19:

3 Years Later...

It was Zahir's 4th birthday, and we were throwing him a huge birthday party.

Oh, wait lemme catch you up... It's been a while.. Okay, so ... Only thing that changed was Aug's relationship status. He's now with lil Perry.. Err.. I mean Miracle.

They've been together for a while and I've learned to accept their relationship and tolerate her retarded ways. It seems like she's really happy.

Zahir received a shit load of gifts from friends and family and I gotta say... He was excited.

I loved seeing my baby boy happy and Aug was there to celebrate as well without Miracle.

"Make a wish, King.." I smiled .

Zah eyed the four flames and looked up at Aug and I.

"Go on, Zah. I want some cake." Aug smiled.

"Will my wish come twue?" He asked.

"Of course baby." I spoke.

"Yeah, we'll make it happen." Aug agreed.

Zahir smiled and huffed and puffed till his cheeks were the size of two mini balloons and he blew the candles out.

We all clapped.

"You a big boy, now!" Kae kissed his cheek.

Zahir grinned exposing tiny white teeth.

"Thanks for being a good daddy today." I nudged August.

"Anything for that smile on his face, I want that to last forever." Aug took a sip of wine.

"What you think he wished for?" I asked.

"No idea.. Only time will tell."

***

The party was over, everyone had left, Zahir was fast asleep in his room and Aug was in his room drinking Henny and getting high. Guess he was missing Miracle.

Notice that I said 'his' room and not 'ours'. I moved into the guest room immediately after Miracle fucked him in our bed. He want his privacy, he got it.

I cleaned up the mess that was left, then took a shower.

I was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to lay the fuck down and read one of AnihkaDior's books on Wattpad.

I put on a oversized t-shirt and panties and closed my door.

I collapsed on my bed and began to read "Know Your Worth".

It stood out to me.. "His Assistant" seemed boring.

***

"Mmmhmmm.. Rashad a crackhead! He gotta be!" I said to myself.

I heard my door open.

I looked up from my phone to see Aug.

"What?" I spoke first.

His EverythingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara