:17:

His funeral passed... And so did hers.

They say young people never look good in caskets.

But in Shaquille's case... That saying was wrong. Even in death, my baby looked amazing.

I remember kissing his cheek for the final time. It was cold and hard... The complete opposite of what I was used to.

I wanted so badly for him to wake up and say 'gotcha, didn't I?! Come here and gimme some sugar, Milly." The way he always used to do.

I wasn't accustomed to things being taken away from me so abruptly... I guess this was karma for all the wrong I've done.

Aug's nieces and Mama Reina were my sanctuary. With every moment I spent with them, I was closer to being back to my good old self.

Everyone knew about what happened but we try not to talk about it...it's bad enough that Zah has a tiny scar to remind us of every detail.

I sighed and exhaled kush on my balcony with Breezy, Kae, and Aug.

Just like old times.

"Feels good, don't it?" Breezy broke the silence.

"I missed this." Kae spoke with glazed eyes.

"Me too." Aug agreed.

"Niggas that fucked it up in the first place be like..." I laughed, throwing shade.

"Right?!" Kae backed me up.

"Y'all need to hop off." Aug hissed.

"So, wassup Kami ? You been dating anybody?" Chris asked, while taking a pull.

Aug shot me a look.

"Ew! What you grilling her for? You know damn well y'all just co-parenting. She can date who she want." Karreuche came to my aid.

"Nah, kill that noise.. She not ready to start dating again, right, Kamille?" Aug dimmed his eyes at me.

"Right... The wound is fresh so... I just can't, yet." I shrugged.

"It's been months!!" Breezy exclaimed.

"It could be years... Some things can't be brushed off. Especially something so serious." I replied.

"Well how bout you, Aug? You been fuckin lately?" Kae asked.

I popped a grape in my mouth, not caring for his answer.

"Shit, my dick been in the desert." He shrugged.

"How did y'all go from fuckin every minute to not even kissing eachother anymore?" Kae blurted out.

I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Because August is a dingaling and he ruined shit and Kami had to go find some new dick... But now these niggas is back at square one. Ya pussy must be hella tight now, huh Kamille?" Breezy spoke with a sly grin.

"Let's ask your baby moms." I spat.

"Petty."

"So you guys not gon... Ever try to get back-"