Chapter 5

(Your POV)

Today has been nothing but sleeping and watching TV - at least for me. The girls had to practice or some shit. But they should be back by now. I walk into the kitchen, my eyes widening.

"I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!" I shout, starring at the two wide eyed. Dinah and Camila break apart, a blush apparent on their faces. "I didn't see a single thing." I back out of the room, observing the two. Camila was on the counter and Dinah was in-between her legs.

I turn around, walking back to the couch. I sit down. Okay - so Dinah and my sister are dating. And I just walked in on them making out. Not awkward at all. But hey! At least I know something that the other girls don't. But it was disturbing..

I then get tackled, my wrist pinned above my head. I look to see Camila.

"Ew? Dinah and now me, for fuck sakes, I'm your sister." I say, teasing her. Camila blushes, but keeps a serious look on her face.

"You can't tell the other girls, please Y/N. I'll give you anything." Camila begs.

"Relax," I chuckle. "I wasn't going to tell anyways..but..get me some gummy bears! K?" I grin, kissing her on the cheek. She smiles and releases my wrist. "I still want gummy bears."

Dinah walks into the room. I wiggle my eyebrows at her, causing her to blush. I start laughing uncontrollably. I now have these two wrapped around my fingers. I can have some fun with this.

But on a serious note, I'm going to have a talk with Dinah some time soon. I look at Camila to see some of Dinah's lipstick on her neck. I scrunch my face up in disgust. I hear the girls coming, so I quickly wipe it away with my thumb. Camila gives me a grateful look.

The girls come in with Demi, Bea and Cara. Bea seems to hate me - which I don't know why, but whatever.

"HEY GUYS!" Demi screams once she sees us.

"I think I just went deaf." I mummer, holding my ear. "I know you're, like, a singer and all, but please, enough with the high notes."

Demi playfully sticks her tongue out at me, which I return. My eyes land on Lauren, who is on her phone. Something about Lauren attracts me to her. It's not her ass - even though it's nice, but it's something else.

I sigh and look away. I put my head in Camila's lap, stretching my body out. She starts running a hand through my hair.

I groan when I feel someone sit on me. I look to see Demi.

"What the hell, Demi?" I groan.

"You're comfortable." She shrugs. I push Demi off of me, her falling to the floor.

"Y/N!" Ally gasps. "That wasn't nice!"

I shrug, "It wasn't nice to sit on me." I sit up. "Sit on Dinah next time - wait no, Camila wouldn't like that, would she?" I tease.

"What? - You're weird, Y/N." Bea says while Camila and Dinah glares at me.

"Why are you mean to me?" I frown, wondering why. "And being weird is a good thing."

"You're just so cocky and it's annoying! Literally, everything about you is annoying!" Bea exclaims. Ouch..

"Bea! What the hell?" Camila glares at her.

"No no, she's fine." I stop Camila. "It's what she thinks about me. Her opinion, not mine. Plus, I just think you're jealous."

"Jealous? Of what?" Bea scoffs. "You?"

I smirk and stand up, inching towards her.

"Yeah, I think you are. Or, you totally have a crush on me." I say, raising an eyebrow. "But Bea, I think, we can be good friends, if you give it a try."

By now, Bea is flustered - not even kidding.

"Y-Y-You're uh, wrong yeah!" Bea stammers.

"So, friends it is?" I grin, not taking no for answer. I then sit back down onto the couch.

"U-uh.."

~~~

Bea totally likes me. I'm sure of it. It's obvious too. My thoughts stop when I see Lauren running down the venue, tears coming down her face. I furrow my eyebrows and stand up, running after her.

She stops and slides down the wall. I approach her, sitting next to her.

"Lauren?" I softly ask, startling her.

"G-go a-away." Lauren mumbles.

"What's wrong?" I ask. I care for Lauren, I really do. I don't know why - like I said earlier, I just do. Lauren lifts her head, wiping her tears away.

"Nothing." Lauren mumbles.

"Lauren.."

"Fine," She sighs. "B-Brad, my boyfriend - ex, boyfriend..basically called me out on a video." She hands me her phone, the video already on it. I furrow my eyebrows as I watch him.

"Fucking dick, he has no upper lip, either." I mummer, handing her phone back. "Listen, Laur, you can't listen to those dickheads, alright? You can do so much better, I know you can."

Lauren smiles and rests her head onto my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her waist, holding her as she silently cries. I sigh and rest my head on top of hers. She sounds so broken, it hurts. It hurts me to see her like this.

I run my fingers in her hair, making her stop crying. She silently hiccups, though. Bread - Brad, is a douche. I can't wait to beat his ass up. Maybe his lip will swell up and give him a fucking lip.

"God," Lauren whispers. "The worst part is, he's on this fucking tour."

I raise an eyebrow, "He is now? What's his bands name."

"The Vamps."

"Sounds gay."

Lauren chuckles, "Shut up, Y/N."

"I'm surprised he could even get a girlfriend, if anything, you're way out of his league."

A faint blush appears on Lauren's cheek.

"Not even kidding, he doesn't even have an upper lip, kissing him must've felt horrible. Basically you were making out with a wall."

Lauren starts giggling. I smile and lift her head up. I wipe her tears away.

"Don't cry over Brady, he's stupid. Boys are stupid." I say.

"Brad. His name is Brad."

"Bread, Brady, Brandon, who gives a shit?" I ask, chuckling.

"You're right, who gives a shit? Not me." Lauren says.

"Fuck Brad." I say.

"Fuck Brad." Lauren repeats.

"Say it louder, shout it!"

"FUCK BRAD!" Lauren screams.

"Yeah, there you go." I chuckle.

"Thank you, Y/N." Lauren mumbles. "For making me feel better. You aren't that much of an asshole anymore.

"Awe, thanks Lauren."