Epilogue

(Your POV)

I get awoken to the bed moving.

"Mama! Mommy! Wake up!" Our four year old daughter, Michelle, screams. I open my eyes, yawning and sitting up. "Mommy!" She latches onto me. I smile, picking her up and getting out of bed.

I look at Lauren to see her rubbing her eyes. Lauren and I are now married, we've been married since I was 19. We had Michelle when I was 20 - yeah, I gave birth. Painful, but worth it.

"It's Christmas!" Michelle squeals in my arms. I laugh, putting her down.

"Yeah?" I say. "Let's go see what Santa got you!" She runs out of the room.

"BE CAREFUL!" Lauren shouts, seeing as Michelle is running. I grin at Lauren, who is in her Christmas PJ's.

"You look adorable." I comment, her blushing. I smile, shaking my head and jogging down the stairs. Fifth Harmony came to an end a year go, seeing as one of us have to take care of Michelle, Lauren did. Conquer Divide also ended, and I'm now an author.

I look at the Christmas tree, a bright star on top of it. Presents surround the tree. Lauren was the one to propose to me. I accepted it the minuet she got onto that knee.

The door bursts opens, revealing my sister, Dinah and everyone else. Camila and Dinah are married, but sadly, with no children. Normani and Ally are also married and they have a child, who is three years old. His name is Hunter. Riley and Zac are engaged. Keith, surprisingly, found a boyfriend. His name is Matt. Stella moved to another part of California to pursue her dreams of dancing. Quinn is, well, we don't know.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Camila shouts, bouncing up and down.

"Aunt Cami!" Michelle smiles, getting up and latching onto her. Camila smiles, picking her up. Lauren then comes downstairs, a smile on her face.

"Hey guys." I say, giving them each a hug. Every Christmas, we take turns going to each other's houses. This year is our turn.

~~~

We're now eating Christmas dinner, everybody chattering. I'm cutting Michelle's food when Camila stands up, catching everybody's attention.

"I have an announcement!" Camila grins, looking down at Dinah, who is also smiling. "I'm pregnant!" And then we all start clapping.

"How long?" Riley asks

"4 months."

Damn, she sure can keep a secret.

"I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!" I shout, jumping out of my seat and clapping excitedly. They laugh at me, making me sit down, pouting and crossing my arms.

"You're funny mommy." Michelle giggles, making my pout turn into a smile.

I smile and watch everyone socialize while eating. Lauren grabs my hand under the table. I smile, looking at her. I kiss her on the lips.

"Eww!" Hunter and Michelle says, covering their eyes. I laugh, pulling away.

We're one, big, happy family.

~~~

as you can tell, I'm not very good at epilogues. but I tried! so yeah, be sure to check out my other stories! please.

thank you for reading this, once again.

~Gracie, xoxo. :)