Chapter 27

(Your POV)

Aghast. Shocked. Surprised. Those three words are describing how I feel. Lauren came out of the closest on national TV, saying she loves me. My notifications on Twitter is blowing up, but I'm ignoring it.

I hear Camila trying to get my attention, but it's muffled. My brain isn't processing, the only thing it's thinking of is Lauren. I can feel my heart and pulse speed up. Everything is frozen in my state of view.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Camila waves her hand in my face. All of a sudden, my head jerks to the left.

"Ouch! What the fuck?" I ask, holding my cheek.

"Sorry, but you were frozen in shock, are you alright?" She asks. A grin spreads over my face. "There's the famous smile."

"C'mon," I say, getting up. "We're going to pick Lauren up."

~~~

Camila, Dinah, Normani, Ally and I reach E! News studio. Paparazzi are already waiting for Lauren, along with fans. I hop out of the van, not waiting for anyone else. Once the fans see me, they start screaming my name. The paparazzi start to swarm me, but I push through them, ignoring their questions.

The door opens, revealing Lauren. I push through the crowd stronger, getting through them. I run to Lauren, her spotting me. I run and jump, wrapping my legs around her waist. Lauren holds me, her gripping my thighs for support.

The fans everything else fades from my mind. It's only Lauren and I. I stare into her green eyes. I then smash my lips onto hers. Lauren automatically kisses me back, feeling the sparks. I smile against the kiss, pulling away and resting my forehead against hers.

"I've missed you." I mumble. Lauren begins walking to the van, carrying me.

"I've missed you too." She responds. I burry my face in the crook of her neck, softly sighing.

~~~

Lauren and I sit on my bed. My back is pressed against her front, in between her legs. Her arms are wrapped around my waist, and she's against the headboard. We sit in silence, enjoying each other's presences. I miss Lauren holding me and me holding Lauren. I miss her touch and the cuddles we'd have. I miss the quick little kisses and then the long passionate kisses.

And I can now hold her hand in public. I can hold her waist in public. I can kiss her in public and so many more things. Sure, there will be some cons in this, but think about all the pros.

"I love you." Lauren says into my ear, making me shiver.

"I love you too." I mummer. Lauren buries her head in my neck, placing little kisses here and there. I let out a small laugh when she reaches my ticklish spot. She smiles against my neck, making me laugh again. "That tickles."

Lauren moves downward, now leaving open mouth kisses. She then starts to suck on my neck, making me let out a small moan. Lauren's teeth graze my neck, softly biting. Lauren pulls away, by instinct, my hand goes to my neck.

"Now people know that you're mine." She huskily whispers in my ears. I smirk, turning around and pinning Lauren down to the bed. "I forgot you're kinda a sex expert." She nervously chuckles.

I straddle her waist, her wrist held down. I lean down to her ear.

"Never forget." I whisper, nibbling on her ear. I pull away, leaning down to her lips. I take her bottom lip in between my teeth, pulling on it. I keep eye contact with her, her pupil's now dilated. I let go of her lip, my lips brushing against hers.

"Y/NNN." Lauren whines, wanting me to kiss her. I chuckle, pressing my lips against hers. Lauren kisses back. As the kisses get more hungry, she tries to put her hands on my hips, but I keep her wrists pinned down.

I pull away from the kiss, Lauren panting. I attach my lips to her neck. I suck, bite and pull, giving her a hickey. I finally let go of her wrists, seeing as she kept wiggling them around. Her hands dart to my hips as I suck on her neck. I pull away, making a popping sound with my lips. I then roll off of her and next to her. I lay on my side, my head propped up in my hand.

"What the fuck?" Lauren breaths out. "Man, now I'm turned on, fuck you Y/N."

I chuckle, "One day Laur." I wink at her, now sitting up.

"I-I don't understand. Earlier today you were all cute and adorable and now you're hot and sexy, what?" Lauren questions.

"Cabello genies." I say.

"Hey Y/N - and Lauren." Stella says, coming into my room. I see a girl behind her, who looks like she's 18.

"Hey Stella and mystery chick." I wave at them.

"Mystery chick is my sister, Quinn. She's 17." Stella introduces the girl, who is starring at us with wide eyes.

"Yo Quinn." I smile at her. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes.

"Holy shit cakes, you weren't lying!" Quinn exclaims. Stella giggles and shrugs. "I'm a huge fan of Conquer Divide!"

I grin, "Nice to know. Have you met the others?"

She shakes her head, "No. They weren't here. Only your sister and Dinah, who were almost naked."

My eyes widen, "Ew ew ew." Lauren starts laughing. "That's not funny! Where the hell is Allysus?"

~~~

"I heard you two did the dirty." Lauren says to my sister and Dinah, making me choke on my food.

"And you two didn't?" Dinah asks, raising an eyebrow as she eyes the hickey.

"Ew, no. I'm making it special for her." I tell them, drinking some water.

"Who knew you could be so romantic?" Normani questions.

I frown, "I can, matter of fact."

"And very dominate." Lauren mutters, rubbing her wrist. I frown again, turning toward her.

"Did I hurt you?" I quietly asks, worried laced in my voice.

"Just a tiny bit."

"Laur," I sigh. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize," She says. "I kinda liked it anyways." She winks at me.

"Ya'll doin' 50 Shades Of Cabello."Zac mutters, earning a slap on the head from Ally.

"Cabello power." Camila and I say in unison.

~~~

bleh.

Y/SN is back, woohoooo!

~Gracie, xoxo. :)