Chapter 18

(Your POV)

Months went by and the tour has finally ended. We all went back to our families, so currently, Lauren, Camila and I are on a plane sitting next to each other. I wonder if Lauren has told her family yet.

"Lauren," I say, using her full name. "Have you told your family, about us?"

Lauren doesn't respond, making me groan and throw my head back.

"Are you going to tell them?" I ask.

Lauren nods, "Yeah. I have too."

"GUYS!" Camila shouts, making other people look at her. "We're having a Jauregui-Cabello dinner!"

"I'll uh, do it today then." Lauren mumbles. "You'll do it with me, yeah?"

"I'm always here for you, Laur." I tell her, grabbing her hand.

"Great," Camila pouts. "I'm the third wheel."

~~~

"Y/N! KAKI!"

Sofi comes running to us when she sees us. I smile and scoop her up into my arms.

"Hey bug." I say, hugging her. I then put her down so she can go to Camila. I walk up to Mom and Dad. "Hey mom, dad." I hug them both.

I pull away and look over at Lauren, who is hugging her sister. I smile and do a quick stretch, seeing as I was cramped up on that plane. Camera's are all around us, taking pictures. As we begin to walk out of the airport, I grab Sofi and put her on my shoulders. I place both of my hands on her feet, holding her steady.

Sofi starts poking my cheeks, making me smile and softly laugh.

~~~

My alarm goes off, making me wake up. I had set up my alarm because we're going to Lauren's house for dinner later. I was jet lag, so I took a nap. I get up and throw on black jeans, a red V-neck, red vans and a black beanie.

I've met the Jauregui family once or twice. Taylor and Chris get along with me just fine. I grab my phone and jog downstairs.

~~~

"Alright, dinner is still cooking, but it'll be done in about 30 minuets." Clara tells us. Mom follows Clara into the kitchen. Mike and Dad go to the living room - probably to watch sports.

Before we left, I told Mom and Dad that Mike and Clara don't know about us. They understood and they're not going to bring it up. Lauren, Chris and Taylor are catching up, along with Camila and Sofi, leaving me alone.

I sigh and slip out of the back door. They have a pool in there backyard, and a great view of the city. I walk around the pool to the fence, leaning on it. I smile and breath in the salty air of Miami.

"Dinner is ready!"

I hear Clara shout. I push off of the fence and turn around, walking back inside. I sit down next to Lauren and Camila. I notice Lauren is a little shaky, so I grab her hand under the table. I rub circles on the back of her hand, instantly calming her down.

"I've seen you on TV, Y/N," Mike starts. "You going into the business too?"

I take a bite of my food and swallow it, "I actually didn't plan on it, but the girls told Simon that I could sing, and next thing you know, I'm in a band."

"They're actually good, I've listened to some of their music." Taylor pipes in. "Especially the song Kissing In Cars. About that, who is it about?"

Uh, fuck. Taylor, why'd you ask that question? It goes quiet, waiting for my answer.

"I'M GAY!" Lauren blurts out, causing all of us to look at her. Camila snickers, but I nudge her, telling her to shut the fuck up. "I'm gay.."

Clara and Mike smile.

"We know."

"What?" Lauren and I ask at the same time.

"Honey, we've always known. You'd look at the TV every time a Victoria's Secret commercial came on." Cara says. At the mention of that, I start laughing. Lauren blushes.

"And Y/N is my girlfriend."

I stop laughing as Mike stares at me. Camila starts giggling, but I ignore her. I awkwardly eat, feeling eyes on me.

"I'm fine with that, just make sure you use protection." Clara shrugs. I choke on my food, coughing. Does she not know that I can't get her pregnant? 

"Y/N, a word please." Mike tells me, standing up.

"Daad." Lauren whines.

I stand up, "If I die, I love you all."

I walk to the living room where Mike is. I scratch the back of my neck and sit down in front of him.

"Alright, Y/N. Let's get straight to the point, what do you want with my daughter?"

I nervously play with the hem of my shirt, "I-I u-uh," I clear my throat. "Your daughter means a lot toome, Mr. Jauregui. I'd never hurt her, but if I did, I would never forgive myself. I love her, Mr. Jauregui. And she should be treated like a queen, I will treat her like a queen."

His face softens and turns into a big grin.

"I like you, Y/N." He chuckles, standing up. I stand up too. He brings me into a hug, which I return. I let out a sigh of relief as I walk back into the kitchen. I sit back down.

"How'd it go?" Lauren whispers in my ear.

"Good." I say, nodding and smiling. "He approves."

~~~

"I'll see you later, yeah?" I tell Lauren as we get ready to head out.

"Yeah." Lauren nods, smiling. I put my beanie back onto my head, adjusting it. The family is already in the car, waiting for me. I hug her, pecking her on the lips. "See ya soon."

"Lern, I lerv you."

Lauren giggles and pecks me on the lips again.

"Dork."

"I'm your dork, though." I say, opening the door.

"That, you are." She says, in a matter of fact tone.

"See you soon."

"See you."

I jog to the car, opening it and getting in next to Camila.

"You so love her." Camila says as we pull out. I look out the window, watching Lauren.

"Yeah," I happily sigh. "I do."