MEETING THE HOKAGE

When we entered the village the fox got scared and tucked eight of her tails between sakura's arms and her,  effectively hiding them.

Team 7 walked to the hokage's office and knocked, "Come in." came the gruff voice. They walked in and saw the wrinkly old man with grey hair sitting at a desk strewn with papers. "ah, Kakashi, how was your mission?" he asked and took a puff of his pipe.

"Very well, although we seem to have met someone you might want to meet." he pointed to Sakura who had a little ball of fur in her arms.

"What is it?" he asked and at that moment a little head and tail broke away from the ball and stared at him with unblinking eyes.

"Its an arctic fox" Sakura told him

"What's so special about it?" he asked

Sakura leaned down and whispered, "It's ok you can trust him." the fox looked uncertain but seemed to understand and slowly let it's other tails show.

The hokage gasped, " How is this possible?" he asked

"I don't know but I do believe she is some kind of descendant of the nine tails." Kakashi said.

At the mention of the nine tails the fox perked up, tails wagging. She started wiggling in Sakura's arms so Sakura put her down. The fox started sniffing around weaving between peoples feet until she  got to Naruto. She sniffed him and began jumping up and down on her back legs wanting to be picked up. "What's she doing?" Naruto asks

"She wants you to pick her up dobe." Sasuke said

"Shut up teme! I knew that." Naruto yell picking her up. She snuggled up to him licking his face. Suddenly a red chakra surrounded Naruto. Everyone started freaking out thinking the nine tails was breaking free. Then all eyes were on the fox. She was now biting off the bandage on her paw. She got it off and jumped to the floor testing it , and ran back over to Naruto and started rubbing against his legs.

"Naruto! How did you heal her?" Sakura asked

"I don't know. I didn't gather my chakra, it just came to me." he said

"Interesting, Naruto she will stay with you for now. As for the rest of you, you finished your misson and may go home." the hokage said closing the meeting.