KYUUBI

[ i might have trouble up dating regularly because my sisters and i alternate days on the computer so i probably will only be updating on Monday's, Wednesday and Friday's if i'm finished typing the chapter.]

Naruto walked home with the fox trailing beside him. He looked at the fox curious as to why it suddenly took a liking to him.

He opened the door to his house, the fox immediately running in and sniffing around. He sighed and shut the door. He turned around and the fox was sitting on his bed. He walked over and sat next to it, petting it.

Suddenly she put her paws on his chest and looked into his eyes. Naruto was a little weirded out but stared back into its amazingly red eyes. She leaned forward and touched her forehead to his. His mind went black.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[words in 'italics' are thoughts]

He woke up in his sewer like mind scape, the place where he would talk to the nine tails. He looked up to find the thick bars with the Kyuubi's huge eyes behind them. He was wondering why he was here when the little fox ran past him up to the bars. 'how did she get here' he thought.

Naruto stood in awe as the fox turned into a girl. She had long shining white hair with blue streaks in it. She stood a few inches shorter than him with pale skin and bandages on her arms and legs. She wore white pants that stopped mid calf and a sparkly blue  top. 'she's beautiful' Naruto thought a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Hi daddy." she said happily to the large fox behind the bars.

" My little Eva it's good to see you again" the fox said softly.

"Wait, daddy! Who the heck are you? How are you here?" Naruto yelled

Eva turned to him, "One, yes he is my father. Two, my name is Evangeline Kitsune Kyuubi. Call me Eva." she said with a smile and a small blush. 'he is really cute' she thought.

"Wait how are you a fox and a human?" he asked 

"Well I've always been able to do it, but I only turn human for certain people. So you can't tell anyone, even the Hokage." she warned him

"Eva, as much as I hate this human and don't want you doing this, I must request that you give him your mark. So both him and I can communicate with you in fox form." the fox said as Eva blushed profusely and looked down.

Naruto butted in,"What mark?"

"If I give you my mark you will be able to talk to and understand me in fox form." Eva said

"I don't get it, why is it such a big deal?" Naruto asked confused  

" I, uh, have to, um, bite your neck." she said rubbing the back of her neck embarrassed

Naruto turned beet red, "oh." he said as she walked over to him.

She pulled him close and licked up and down his neck a few times, earning a small sound from him, and then, "This may hurt a little." she said and bit into his neck.

He grunted a little bit as she pulled back, licking the wound witch healed instantly. "There," she said pulling away face red, now we can talk telepathically."

She looked at her father who started to speak, " You must take your leave now. Be careful my darling, and human, if anything happens to mt little girl it will mean your head." He threatened slowly retreating farther in to his cage, scaring the shit out of Naruto in the proses.

with that everything started fading to black.

[ SORRY FOR THE WAIT I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR THE STORY]