INARI

Tazuna's daughter Tsunami was in the kitchen making lunch. Mean while every one sat around kakashi's bed waiting for him to wake up.

/////////////// IN THE BEDROOM////////////////////////////

Eva sat on Kakashi's chest snapping her teeth at any hand that strayed too close to Kakashi's face. "come on Eva-chan let us take his mask off. I wanna know what he looks like. BELIEVE IT!!"Naruto shouted

" No! I know what its like to have a secret, and its not up to you to decide when he reveals his." Eva said annoyed

"But Eva-ch....."Eva silenced him with a glare

" Now i'm going down stairs, so don't even think about taking his mask off or you will face my wrath." she threatened, "bye!" she finished in a chipped voice. Eva then trotted out the door.

Sakura and Sasuke watched her retreating form then looked at Naruto. "what was that about Naruto? you went quiet and were starring at Eva. Where did Eva go?" Sakura asked 

"Huh? oh um.... look Kakashi Sensei is waking up." Naruto said effectively changing the topic.

 All attention was now on Kakashi who was sitting up holding his head. "Sensei are you okay?" Sakura asked

"i'm fine Sakura, but i think Zabuza is alive." Kakashi said

"WHAT?!?!?!" Sakura and Naruto yelled which woke Tazuna up from sleeping in the corner.

"When hunter ninja's kill a target they are  supposed to dispose of the body right there, so theres no way for anyone to get the secrets the body hides. this ninja took the body with him and that makes me think he was working with Zabuza.

Tazuna spoke up " my daughter is downstairs making lunch so lets go down and eat."

"Here's your crutch Sensei."  Sakura handed him his crutch and they all walked down to eat lunch.

As they walked into the kitchen they saw tsunami preparing food at the counter and they saw Eva sitting on the counter next to the stove stirring multiple pots with her tails.

Tsunami turned around and said " Just in time. Have a seat and I'll serve the food." 

She went to turn off the stove petting Eva in thanks. Tsunami served the food and they all sat down to eat. 

Inari then decided to speak up " Mom they're going to die. No one can defeat Gato."

" WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!?!?!?" Naruto yelled, "I'm going to be the hero"

" Huh there's no such thing as hero's." Inari said and then ran off.

Eva watched him go with pity knowing that something had to have happened to make him think like that. 

After everything calmed down again Kakashi spoke up, " if we are going to face Zabuza again then you guys need more training."

"But sensei how are you going to train us when your hurt" Sakura asked concerned

"Don't worry Sakura there are things that i can teach you that doesn't involve me moving much." Kakashi reassured

With that said everyone finished eating and team 7 and Eva went out side to start training