Zabuza Momochi

Everyone sat quietly on the boat as the ferryman pushed them along. 

Kakashi spoke up and inquired, "Tazuna, I believe you have some explaining to do. If this is a c rank mission then why are ninja like that demon Brothers after you?"

" Well," said Tazuna, " you know Gato well he took over the Land of Waves and we have become very poor since then. I'm building the bridge to bring Commerce and trade back to the Land of Waves but Gato doesn't like that so to stop the bridge from being built he's sending people to assassinate me. But without me the bridge won't get done."

"Okay why didn't you just tell us this?" Sakura asked

"As I said the Land of Waves is very poor I couldn't afford to pay for a B rank mission."

"Well I guess we must turn back once we reach the shore..."

"No! Kakashi sensei we will see this mission to the end, all 5 of us." Sakura stated

" Yeah!" Naruto added

"Alright if you insist. Tazuna when we reach the shore you will lead us to your house." Kakashi said

And with that they finished the boat ride in silence
//////////////////Time skip brought by BUTTERSCOTCH!!!!!////////

Eva balanced on top of Naruto's head as they walked through the Woods. Eva tensed as Kakashi yelled, "get down!"

Everyone dropped to the ground as a giant sword flew above their heads. The sword got stuck in a tree just as someone landed on its handle. As everyone slowly got up Kakashi said, "Zabuza Momochi."

"Kakashi of the Sharingan eye. Hand over the bridge builder and I'll be on my way."

"Guy's get back this one isn't like the others. I'm probably going to have to use this." He pulled up his headband and showed his eye which was red with black markings that Eva recognized as the Sharingan.

Eva was just about to summon her armor when her dads voice rang in her ears, "Eva stay out of this. If the boy is to grow stronger he must win this battle without your help" he said referring to Naruto.

"Alright dad. I hope you know what your doing." Eva replied as she jumped into the trees. she got comfortable, using her tails as a cushion, on a branch over looking the battle. It took everything she had not to jump in and help at times, but she forced herself to stay put. her dad was right, if she had gotten involved Naruto wouldn't have gotten the chance to use his demon shuriken plan. 

After what seemed like hours, but was really probably 20 minutes Kakashi was about to deal the final blow when senbon were shot at Zabuza killing him. Eva jumped down at the same a hunter nin from the mist jumped from a tree. Eva watched with suspition as the hunter nin took Zabuza's body away. 

"Well, we need to keep moving" Kakashi said. He started walking only to fall down and pass out from over using his sharingan. Sasuke and Naruto ended up carrying Kakashi the rest of the way to Tazuna's house with Eva walking beside Sakura and Tazuna.