Chapter 7: I'm just like him

White.

White floors, white walls.

Where the hell am I?

"No! Please, stop. Stop!"

Mom?

I turned my head back to see a man pulling my moms clothes off while pinning her to a bed.

"I don't want this anymore." Mom said and looked at me with the worst expression I have ever seen.

"Leave her alone!" I tried to move but my feet were glued to the ground.

Why can't I move?!

"No! Don't come near me! You're just like him."

"Mom it's not my fault! I'm not him."

When he turned I saw myself. Then when I looked in front of me I realized I had switched places with the other me.

"Danny please no!"

Al?

Alisson was now in the bed and I was pulling her clothes off.

"You are just like him." She had tears in her eyes.

"You are just like him Danny! People like you should be dead!"

No. Stop this. My hands wouldn't stop. Below my fingertips was the soft skin I had always ached to touch. All they did was touch Alisson. Everywhere. But I didn't want it like this. She was not mine. This was wrong.

And I couldn't stop it.

She doesn't want this.

Why cant I stop?!

Please.

Please!

Wake up!

Wake up!

"Wake up Danny!"

I jumped up from the bed sweating.

"Wha..." I tried to say but the lump in my throat didn't let me finish.

"It's just a bad dream Danny. You're okay." She said touching my face, trying to calm me down. "It's just a dream."

She then wrapped her hands around my shoulders and pulled me in a hug.

"I was in this white room and he was all over her Al. Then I... I just..." I whispered knowing that if I spoke lauder than that I would hurt her ear.

"It's okay."

I don't know why but the way she said it made me believe that I truly wasn't.

I pulled away from the her and she looked at me with worried eyes.

I'm never gonna be okay.

I'm just like him.

"I touched you Al, in the dream... I didn't mean to Al, I'm just like him...I couldn't control it, I couldn't stop it." My cheeks were wet and I realized I was crying in front of Alisson. I can't remember the last time someone saw me cry.

Shit.

"You are nothing like him Danny. So stop saying that."

"What time is it?"

She looked for her phone under her pillow. "It's 8:37 am"

When she said that I jumped out of the bed and looked for my shirt.