Chapter 2: The Revenge

Xavier wakes up to clatter outside his bedroom, he opens the door to see two young teens out there.

"Hello?" Xavier says confused but smiling.

"Why are you talking to us?" The girl says with an attitude.

"Theodora, is that very nice? Sorry Xavier, if they woke you!" Aritha smiles.

"Oh no it's okay." Xavier says and smiles at the teens. Aritha kisses both on the forehead.

"Run along back to your rooms." Aritha smiles and takes Xavier back into his room. "Listen, those two teens are siblings and their parents... I saw a burning house fall and saw these two kids shaking in the garden behind the house, at first they were afraid. But..."

"It's okay, Aritha." Xavier puts his hand into Aritha's hand. Xavier can see the tears streaming down her face.

"Oh dear I am leaking, but I just felt so bad, their parents dying and them being alone. They were very young, I had to help..."

"You aren't leaking, you are feeling the normal reaction... And I get it. The sister looks older than the brother."

"Yes, Theodora is older than Ekko."

"Well what is going to happen when we leave..."

"Oh, Helena is going to watch them!"

"Oh! I am going to get a shower."

"Okay." Aritha smiles and Xavier kind of looks weirdly at Aritha."Oh right... You want me to get out... I am just not used to that with... Right I will get out." Aritha smiles and walks out of Xavier's room. Xavier closes the door and laughs. He walks into his bathroom and is startled by what is on his mirror. On the mirror, it says Revenge is bittersweet in blood that has been dripping onto the floor.

"Shit!" Xavier says out loud, and looks out the window to see a trail of blood. He hops into the shower and then throws clothes on. He slips out of his bedroom, where he sees everyone outside of his room.

"Everything okay in there?" Zella says looking confused at Xavier. "We all heard you yell..."

"Yeah... Well no..." Xavier nervously says and shows everyone.

"Oh! You messed with the wrong bitch!" Angel says rolling her eyes. "I think it is the Earthly Siren."

"No! Really?" Xavier says in a dry sarcastic way.

"Just saying."

"Well we could go kill her." A little voice comes out of nowhere, it's Theodora.

"No, Theo." Aritha says. "We have to do this alone." There is a knock on the door and Aritha runs to the door. She opens it.

"What the hell took you so long?" Helena says barging in.

"I didn't call you, Helena?"

"I knew you would need me, I saw the trail of blood! So I knew you would be going on a hunt for whatever it is!"

"It's an Earthly Siren, Auntie Helena!" Ekko says smiling at Helena.

"So it's this idiot's fault!" Helena nods to Xavier. It's dead silent and nobody is disagreeing with Helena.

"Well..." Finally, Aritha says. "Yeah... I got nothing!"

"Hey! Fine I will go do this myself!"

"Hopefully she wins!" Helena chuckles.

"Hush now!" Aritha turns to Helena then to Xavier. "We are a all going!"

"Oh great!" Angel rolls her eyes. "Death in the morning!"